Nightmare

-Black Diamonds point of view-

I read the data of the solar system I would be colonizing. Various planets were orbiting a total of 7 stars, two of which would go supernova, and three stellar black holes. These types of solar systems were exceptionally rare. 89 planets orbited all 7 stars, and an extra 32 orbited the black holes, accounting for over 100 planets, the largest I've seen in 500 years.

"Gemkind has never seen a solar system like this! The most planets in a single solar system gemkind has ever seen before this was only 43!" I commented in surprise. "It's actually quite surprising,"

"Due to the black holes and the stars going on supernova soon, we should find at least one planet in this solar system to colonize. It has to be a good distance from each star and black hole," A Black Onyx reported.

"The best ones I've found in this solar system so far are these," The Onyx pointed at a crimson-red planet with 12 moons orbiting it, a pink dwarf planet with no moons, a green and purple planet with 67 moons and 86 rings, and a white planet with 9 moons.

"Based on my calculations the best ones are the planets with the rings, the pink planet, and the white one," Another Onyx said.

"Just make sure they don't get obliterated by anything, and kill all organic life," I commanded. "Y-yes my Diamond!" Both of the Onyxs saluted me, and the call ended.

"White certainly knows how to colonize planets around black holes, and Yellow and Blue know how to colonize planets near a star going on supernova. Besides, I can manipulate black holes, so the black holes probably won't be an issue," I commented, looking at the massive solar system from the window of my black ship.

"Let's head back to Homeworld, I have duties to attend to," I commanded. The Aventurines quickly activated hyper speed, and we dashed off to Homeworld.

---

There it was. The massive, glowing, cracked planet. Homeworld. Various dropships were visible from my ship, moving towards and away from Homeworld, presumably either colonizing or visiting a colony for the latter.

"Aventurines, slow down the ship," I said when we entered Homeworlds atmosphere. "Yes, my Diamond!" The Cyan gems said, quickly slowing the ship down. These Aventurines are surprisingly well-behaved.

When we landed on Homeworld, we were greeted by a flurry of gems from various courts.

A black bubble encased me and Pearl, and we would quickly exit the ship. Various gems moved over to the sides, and saluted as we walked by. For them, it was incredibly rare to meet a Diamond in-person, especially for the gems of the White court.

You see, ever since 'Pinks' shattering, Blues been mourning and Whites never exactly left her head. Literally. Though I have no idea who Pink is, her story seems quite... interesting.

I had heard tales of her begging the other Diamonds for a colony, and it annoyed them quite quickly. But once she was shattered on her failure of a colony, I was created in her place. I wasn't intended to be Black because it was too "close" to White Diamond. Heck, Black is just White inverted!

My legs were painted quite lazily, as there were multiple huge spolches of Pink all over the ship. I have no idea how or why that happened. Incompetent painters? Did they want at least some memory of Pink?

I quietly walked into my quarters, eager to try "sleeping" because it sounds quite fun. I then closed my eyes.

---In a dream---

'Hm... where am I?' I looked around. Pink-yellowish colored windows, strange organic life... and a planet. I'm in a Moonbase. I turned around to face a massive throne, and two familiar brown boots. Wait a minute! How am I this short? Suddenly, I walked towards Yellow Diamond. Where's Yellow Pearl? I climbed up onto Yellows throne.

"Hey Yellow," I sheepishly said. She looked at me, annoyed, before looking back at whatever she was doing. "Oh. It's you." She said in a dull, emotionless voice. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Just commanding the dropships for my new colony." A yellow dropship moved towards the future colony. Yellow Diamond pressed a few buttons. "I want my own dropships!" Didn't I already have dropships?

"Maybe when you get your own colony one day." Yellow said. "Then I want my own colony! I want my own dropships! I want my own army!" I protested before lunging at the screen and pressing buttons in a random order. "STOP!" Yellow screamed, picking me up and putting me onto the floor. I walked over towards the window. And smashed it. But the reflection I saw in the window wasn't me.

Was this the 'Pink Diamond' Blue, Yellow, and White all mentioned at some point? Who was this? I needed to know

Was this the 'Pink Diamond' Blue, Yellow, and White all mentioned at some point? Who was this? I needed to know. Suddenly, everything disappeared. Next thing I saw was a dark red figure glaring at me. She was my height. "Bl...kk..." She said in a creepy, glitched out voice.

I woke up from my nightmare. Who were those people? "Pearl..."

A/N: This is the second Arc of the story. Slowly, more Diamonds other than the Main Five will be involved in this story. I am so excited to show you guys the rest of the arc! Also sorry I haven't been updating, I only just now got motivation and this was still a WIP so... what better time to do it than now when I don't actually have writers block?