The Beginning of a Diamond

My first colony had finally been completed. A massive hole had formed in the middle of it, and smaller gem settlements settled onto it's rings. I was incredibly satisfied at the result; 108 kindergartens, 972 facets, 1,948 warp pads, and 742 spires had been planted across the planet.

I also made something new; it's called a "Gem Town" where high-ranking gems have their own personal quarters to live in. Most of these are on the planets rings surrounding it, but there are a few on the planet itself and most of the moons have these on them.

My court was beginning to rapidly grow. Out of the 1 million gems that came out of the kindergardens, 167,000 of them were defective. Out of those were mostly defective Quartzes and low-ranking gems, consisting of 127,000 defects made.

40,000 defects were high-ranking gems, mostly Agates and were promptly shattered by their normal counterparts. Oh, I forgot to mention there was 127 ship hangars on the planet.

At this point, I had about 883,000 gems in my court. Most of the defects butchered that number.

---

My next few colonies gave me about 23 million more gems, resulting in the creation of a total of 983,000 defective gems and 100,000 Gem Towns. This number is only about 0.111 percent of what I will have in the future.

White really doesn't have any use for her court, so she gave her gems to me, making about 100 million more gems for a total of 23 million gems in my court.

---

I stared at the planet Pink liked to call "Earth". It was honestly very gorgeous to look at it from space, the atmosphere made it glow like a glowing marble. But it had lots of organic life, so I decided to finish what she started.

Then, I changed my mind. "Yeah no, I'm not colonizing that rechid place," I said out loud. "Fine, suit yourself, Black," Yellow Diamond said before walking away, the loud clicking of her boots slowly became less audible.

"M-my D-diamond!" An Amethyst cried. I looked down at the purple gem with shoulder-length hair. "Rebels have infiltrated the Commander's Museum!" The Amethyst cried.

"Amethyst, don't speak without my permission." I angrily told the Amethyst. "Y-yes m-my Diamond!" The Amethyst replied, shakily.
I quickly leapt over the Amethyst and made my way through Homeworld.

Gems saluted me as I ran through the busy streets before I finally made it to the Commander's Museum. An Emerald, Lepidolite, and Sodalite were fighting a barrage of soldiers. The Lepidolite was the shielder, with the Sodalite being the support of the team.

"Soldiers, step back!" I commanded, summoning three black holes the size of the Lepidolite, Emerald, and Sodalite. The black holes destroyed any gem in seconds, and were my main power. The magnetic force drew the rebels in, and within seconds, their form became stretched-out. The black holes acted as a portal to another dimension within the multiverse, which I didn't know at the time.

After the short lived battle at the Commanders Museum, I made my way back to my quarters. Gems that I saw along the way shuffled to the sides for me, which was completely necessary as a Diamond is clearly superior to your average Pearl.

Some battles-especially those in the Rebellion-are so intense some gems can get shattered, which is a deadly fate. Even Sapphires with future vision or Kyanites with future creation aren't immune from such deadly fates.

---

Meanwhile in the shadows, several rogue gems were discussing their next plans.

"So? How did the battle go?" A gem asked. Another gem scoffed. "It went horribly wrong. She came and took care of them." The other gem scoffed in annoyance. "Why are there so many snitches?" The gem asked.

They stepped out of the shadows and revealed theirselves.  A Jadeite, with the power to terraform plants and organic life sat at a table. She had light green viney hair with a flower crown. The triangular gem that sat on her cheek shined amidst the light.

She had a green crop top that revealed her naval, a transparent baby green skirt that reached down to her ankles in the back and was also cut off at the edges. She had a pair of golden earrings, and a lime necklace.

With her was a Fire Opal, who were used as spies and had a robot  to help them. She had a hexagonal gem on her chest, an orange leotard, a skirt that covered the front of her body, and a pair of flats. Several red circles marked the Fire Opals face.

Finally, there was a Violet Morganite. She had long violet pigatils, with a dark indigo kimono with gold as an accent color. The octagonal faceted gem on her left eye twinkled. The Fire Opal huffed. "It's not like I could know why so many loyalists snitch on us,"

"Just curious!" The Morganite said, in a little loud tone. She punched her hands against the iron table, leaving a few small cracks in it. "Morganite, the table." The Jadeite notified, before using plants to fill the cracks in. Sure it may stand out, but it'll have to do.

"Jade, what was that for?! The table was perfectly fine!" The Morganite complained, shaking her head crazily. The Jadeite scoffed, "I don't like things like that," She said.

---

A/N: As you can see, I've begun to plan out the first arc for the story. The arcs will be slowly getting longer, and in between these arcs, there will be fillers to see whats 'canon' in the story. I hope you enjoy this arc just as much as I did making it!