A/N

I know I keep saying I won't do anymore of these, but I have something important I need to say. This book is going to go on hiatus. I don't know how long it'll be on hiatus, but once I finish Chapter 23 I'm planning on getting off of hiatus. Meaning I will be working on Chapter 23 of BP's backstory.

Also I may possibly edit older chapters, but that's if I'm in the mood.

The reason I'm going on hiatus is because to be honest, I rarely update the book anymore. I keep making new books, but never new chapters for this book. I don't want to do this, but writing a fanfic has been really stressful.

As an apology, Chapter 23 is going to be really long, so that means my hiatus is going to be long. Okay, I just realized that technically I'm not on hiatus if I'm working on a chapter, but I'm still going to do it. None of these pesky authors notes. Just older chapters getting edited and making chapter 23. (I've already started on it. Got about 300 words in)

I have also noticed that Black Diamond's character is both underdeveloped and a Mary Sue, so I will be working on fixing her character so that the story can be better. Please give me some more advice for Black's character and have a wonderful day/night!