Losing The Mind Game

Hiccup landed on one of the rock pillars in the middle of the ocean. It was quiet and peaceful. The waves crashed against the base of the rock loudly but not annoyingly.

Would he ever be human again? Was he stuck like a dragon forever?

Hiccup would have been the queen's slave today if it weren't for Gobber. But he couldn't deny that this just delayed the inevitable. The next time the queen called he wouldn't able to resist.

Hiccup took off and began flying again. Flying nowhere in particular.

Was the queen really as big as a small mountain? Was she really unforgiving and ruthless?

Hiccup didn't notice the humming sound of a familiar call. He didn't realize his brain slowly going fuzzy and his change in direction into the thick fog.

The further he got into the fog, the less control he had over himself. Hiccup flew up, over, and around rocks until he found himself entering a dormant volcano.

If he realized what was happening it was too late.

There were dragons surrounding the walls inside the volcano. Dragons were dropping fish down into a giant pit. He landed on a platform near the pillar and waited. He didn't know what for but he waited. A deafening roar sounded from the pit and a giant dragon head appeared in front of him.

This was the dragon queen.

This was the Red Death.