CHAPTER - 17

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Before Chase could comprehend the situation, Blake had already snatched the gun out of her hands and pushed her to the side roughly. Chase didn't react to this it was like she was in a trance. She can't believe whatever the heck had happened. She was too deep in it that she forgot that her father was shot and she needed to help him. It was Liam's angry voice that jolted her out of the daze, " Fucking hell!" It was now that she realized that all her bio-brothers were their and glaring at her hatefully.

Percy was quick to rush to their aid. While Charley was on the phone to call the ambulance, he took it upon himself to help the bastard, their uncle who even after loosing so much blood and at the verge of loosing his consciousness smirked at her, discreetly.

Realization took upon her and she immediately turned her whole body towards her father and kneeled down towards him who by now has lost his consciousness. Tears pricked her eyes as she watched the blood oozing out of his shoulder "Daddy! I'm so sorry! Please open-"

"Shut the fuck up! " Charley led out an angry growl which made Chase flinch back from him in fear.

"Just drop the fucking act and get away from him. " George bellowed and pulled Chase away from their Dad. Chase struggled against his grip but he didn't budge. 

"Bu-" She tried to say something but was cut off again.
"Stop with your drama Chase!" Charley again raised his voice. Tears started running down Chase face.  Just then the sound of ambulance nearing could be heard. Percy went downstairs to rush the paramedics upstairs in the room. Within a minute, their Dad and 'Uncle' were rushed in stretchers. 

Chase tried to follow them but George still has a tight hold on her preventing her from going.

"You already took our Mother away from us. Now, you tried for our Dad and Uncle too, huh!? " Liam gritted his teeth in pure anger, his eyes red from crying.

Chase stopped struggling and looked at Liam with a pained expression. What are they saying? Our mother died cause she was hit by a drunk driver.

"W-What? " Chase stuttered out in confusion.

"Don't play dumb Chase! " Blake snarled.

"If it wasn't for you calling mom, desperately. Mom would never have rushed to home that day in hurry, in the fucking storm. " He continued.

"If it wasn't for Uncle John telling us about how cunning you are. We would have never believed it and would probably be in jail for some stupid thing that came out of your mouth. "

"B-B-B-Believe me. I w-was just 10 and - "

"Don't you play innocent now! We all know how you accused him of sexually assaulting you on phone with mom. " Liam mocked her. Chase froze. He mocked her trauma. The reason for all the nightmares. She can't take this anymore. She felt her heart breaking into millions of pieces. The pain in her heart was too much for her to handle. 

"What next? You will accuse one of us too? Wait, you might kill us, like you just tried with uncle and da-"

"Stop it! I did no such thing! " Chase screamed out in agony and shook her head hastily in the negative. She could never dream about her hurting her loved ones. Not even in her dreams. All her emotions came crashing down at the same time. The brothers eyes-widened. They have never seen her in such anguish. A flicker of doubt raised in their minds about the situation but it soon went flying when they saw the amount of blood on the floor. Their minds were so clouded with anger and false-facts that they didn't even noticed that Chase was hurt too. They just assumed that she had hands in all of this, like they always had.

"I did no such thing! " Chase repeatedly said this sentence like it was a mantra, each time her voice getting lower and lower until it looked like she was lip-syncing. She didn't even paid attention to her painful injuries, not even once. It was all the emotional pain that she was feeling right now.

"What hap- " Sebastian worried voice froze after looking at the scene in front of him. He instantly rushed towards Chase's quivering and dazed figure, which was still held by George.

"Let her go! " He told George coldly who didn't cared to listened to him. But Sebastian was stubborn too. He pushed George and embraced Chase from his grasp, and examined her.  His blood boiled when he saw how badly beaten up she was. 

"What happened? " He asked again to no one in particular.

"Stay away from her. Next it might be you, who she shoots. " Blake said and with that rushed out to reach the hospital. All the king brothers followed him out. 

____

It has been a long time since this chapter was last uploaded. But in my defense, I told my cousin to write the story on my behalf as I have to prepare for my exams that I cannot just delay studying about anymore. But the bitch instead of writing started reading more of such stories *eye-roll*

Anyways, moving on to the story. 

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Are the Black brothers going to trust Chase or betray her trust like the King brothers did?

Most importantly do you like this chapter? If you like then please give your precious vote.

Suggestion of plot-twist is very much appreciated.