CHAPTER - 15

Trigger warning

"My niece is home." 

I stood still shocked. It can't be. I turned around and saw him with that usual smirk plastered on his face. 

I didn't noticed him when I entered inside. He stood near the main door. Probably to stop me from running away. I didn't wasted anytime in running away from here to my room. I frantically ran upwards ignoring all the pain from the wild bumps to the furniture. I picked up the vase from the table and threw behind my back. But he dodged it.

I could hear him running behind me while shouting and laughing maniacally, "You can't run away from me today. "

If he is shouting right now that just means one thing. Nobody is at home. 

No! 

I entered my room and locked it.

I took out my phone with my shaking hands, and tried dialling Seb but before I could do anything my phone was snatched away from my hands.

I looked wide-eyed at him and then the spare key of my room.

Oh God this can't be happening. I felt anxiety creeping up in me.

I tried to stop him from switching off my  phone or tried to run away but I couldn't succeed. I bit on his arm, I felt like I digged my teeth in his flash. He screamed, "Bitch" Then he slapped me twice on my right cheek and then threw me making my head hit hard on my study-table. I cried in pain. I put my hand on the injury and saw that it's bleeding. I felt dizzy. But nonetheless I shouted for help.

"Help!" I shouted hoping someone could hear me.

But sadly nobody did.
He laughed evilly at me and said, "Shout as much as you want."

"No. Leave me." I shouted when he grabbed me by my waist and took me close to his chest. I was still feeling dizzy.

I flailed my arms. Tried kicking him,  punching him but he wouldn't budge. Instead he punched me on my jaw. 

"How much I have missed you. You have grown to be more beautiful than before. " He said while trailing his hands down my cheeks to my chest. His whole body pressed on mine.

I cried harder.

"Don't do this." I said to him pleading.
"No can do. " He said and with that grabbed my left breast and grabbed it so tightly that I winced in pain. And the worst part was he bit me. Hard. It was the worst feeling in my entire life.

I don't want this. This is disgusting. But he enjoyed it there was this hideous smirk on his face. Something was poking me down.

"Leave me." I shouted on the top of my lungs.

But instead of leaving me he started rubbing his lower part with mine. Making me more disgusted than before. I was still feeling very much dizzy from the hit. He had pinned me to the wall all the while grabbing my neck, suffocating me.

"They will know. You will be in jail. " I tried to terrify him even though I was chocking. He was cutting my air-supply.

He laughed and said, "Where do you think I was for this 5 years? "

He chuckled to himself and said, "Nobody was able to prove me guilty. You are just a little girl. No one will believe you just like before. "

I started crying even harder. 

Before I could do anything he tore off my shirt leaving me in just my sports bra and pushed me on my bed. I tried to get up but immediately his body hovered above me.

I got the chance to roll to the left. As soon as I half rolled his whole body weight was on me. 

"Not this fast, sweetheart. " He whispered in my ears and then started giving me sloppy kisses down my neck to my half exposed chest by now.

I whimpered and cried. 

"No!" I shouted .

"Please " I begged.

But he didn't listen.

I tried pulling his hair with all my force to which he moaned. I immediately stopped.

This guy is so sick. My face was tear-streaked.

"Please. leave me. " I begged for the umpteenth time while crying out loud.

He stood up. I thought he stopped. A wave of relief hit me. But it was soon filled with dread when he started unbuckling his pants.

I looked at him with horror.

I frantically looked around and saw my table lamp. I grabbed it in both of my hands and stood up ready to hit this disgusting man.

Before I could hit him, he grabbed it with both of his hands and smirked at me. I didn't wasted any time in kicking at his balls.

He screamed and fell down on his knees doubling over in pain. I tried to run away from him but he grabbed my wrist tightly. I squirmed in his hold, thrashing him all the while.

"Bitch!" He shouted. He still looked in pain guessing from the pained look on his face.

He didn't wasted any time in twisting my hands.

"Aah" I screamed 

With that he again pushed me on my bed. He raised my school's skirt up showing my panties. I tried to sit up but he blocked me from doing so by grabbing my legs. I thrashed under his hold but he didn't let me go. 

He licked his lips in lust. I watched in horror when he let go of my legs and grabbed me by both of my arms and pushed it above my head. He then tied me to my bedpost with the help of his belt.  He came in between my legs.

"No please. You will regret this. Leave Please. " It was like my pleas were going to a deaf ear's. As he just ignored me.

But I still continued screaming hoping someone would hear me. 

I kept telling him no, and that I didn't want to, but it was like he wasn't there. His eyes were blank as he watched me struggle against him. He ripped my underwear off. I cried and kept begging him to stop.

He was about to en-

________________