CHAPTER - 13

"Uncle John." George exclaimed.

Looks like I was the first one to meet this piece of trash.

"Oh my lovely nephews." John said with fake cheeriness.

Soon all the brothers hugged and greeted John except the Blake brothers.

Dad was too cautious with John being here. He was being too reluctant with John's stay here. That's new. 

John looked at Rose and walked towards her.

"It's nice to meet you." He said to Rose offering his hand for a handshake.

Rose uncomfortably took his hand and did the handshake.

"Yeah you too." She said again uncomfortably.

I went towards her and took out her hands from his grip and said, "Mom. Let's make dinner."

She immediately said yes and than we both left to go to the kitchen not before I received an evil eye from all the knight brothers and the devil itself, John.

After making the dinner we all sat down at our huge dining table and started digging in the food.

To my unluck, I sat in between Uncle John and Liam. As this was the only vacant seat left. And yes I tried excuses, infact many. But they said to eat a little then I can go.

Halfway through the dinner, I could feel his hands on my thighs. Which were moving closer and closer to my private part. I squirmed in my seat, tears brimmed my eyes. Nobody noticed they were all busy in eating except Nixen.

"What happened Princess?" Nixen asked sensing my discomfort.

John immediately left go of my thighs, much to my relief.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered out to which John smirked.

After hastily eating my food. I made a beeline to my room. After I reached my safe heaven, my room. I locked it. So that he couldn't come here again just like he did today.

The next day I woke up with cold sweat. He came in my dreams and tortured me. 

I decided to stay with one of the black brothers' all the time. They will help me. 

Or maybe I should just tell them about him.

Yeah! That sounds great.

My plan was soon demolished when I saw Blake brothers' laughing and talking with John.

"Babygirl. Your Uncle is damn interesting." Mason said 

To which John smirked towards me.

Come to think of telling them. It's sounds like a bad idea now. I didn't want to sit here for not even a nanosecond. I made a beeline to Oli. But I was stopped by none other than John.

"Chase. Come sit with your uncle." John said with an evil smirk.

"Yeah. Come princess." Will said.

I nervously walked towards Sebastian and sat down beside him. As I know, he won't let anything happen to me.

Seb smiled at me and slunged his arms around me.

This made me feel protected, but not for long.

"Chase. I got something for you." John said in his annoying fake cheerful voice.

He motioned me to come towards him which I did with so much struggle, that only I know.

He took out something from his pocket. A box. I looked confusedly at it. John smirked and said, "You should open it alone. It's a little Uncle-niece thing."

My body froze. But I quickly recovered and went towards Seb.

This is the perfect time. 

Just open the gift and see what's in it. Everybody will see it too, if it's bad.

I quickly unwrapped the wrapping and opened the lid of the box. I didn't expected to see movie night tickets.

Two on top. 

What in the world's name is John thinking?

John fake gasped and said, "You cheeky little girl. I told you to open it alone."

I looked at him with horror-filled eyes. 

Better not be what I'm thinking this all is about.

"We are going to cinema today."

___

Another chapter is up.

Two chapters in one day :)