CHAPTER - 5

Today Will and Mase will be joining school with us.

And I'm happy. Very very happy.

I got downstairs and ate my breakfast like usual.

When I saw Rose working in the kitchen. I went to dad and crossed my arms in front of him.

"Dad!"

"You need to call a maid who will do the work."

Dad looked at me confused.

I sighed and said," Rose is pregnant. I don't wanna take risk."

My dad gave me a happy smile and nodded.

"Yes boss"

I ate my breakfast like usual and went outside to find that all my brothers has already left.

Wait! Not all.

Mase and Will were standing near their car when they saw me they motioned me towards them and I followed.

"Come chase. We were waiting for you. Let's go to school"

I looked at them in shock. 

Were they waiting for me.

Like really me.

I nodded my head feeling happy.

All the way, I told them how our school is from the grumpy History teacher to creepy janitor.

When we reached all of their eyes were upon us.

'Typical highschoolers' Mason commented and I laughed at his comment.

My friends came towards us and I introduced them to each other.

"Wow Chase I didn't know you have brothers." Ella said.

I nervously laughed as Mason and Will looked at me questioningly like how the hell didn't they know about my brothers when I have 6 of them. Now, 11 and probably 12.

Luckily, the school bell rang and protected me from answering that dreaded question.

Mason and Will already knows their classes as they have taken a tour yesterday.

We bid our goodbye's and left for our respective class.

Everything went pretty great till now.

Now is the lunch.

We went inside the canteen and I searched for Will and Mason and they were sitting with some footballers but not with the triplets and Blake. We made eye contact and waved at each other.

From the corner of my eyes I saw the triplets glaring at us. I don't know why so I just shoook it off and went to buy some food.

After the lunch. The twins came to me with their friends and said, "Sorry chasey, we won't be able to drop you home today." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and continued, "We've got detention."

I looked at them for some seconds then burst out laughing.

"Who in the hell gets detention on the first day of their school." I said and chuckled.

And the twins said in unison a little smugly "we"

I shook my head smilingly and said,"Okay. No need to worry. I will tell the parents that you have some football practice or something like that."

They flashed me a grateful smile.

"Thankya" Mason and Will said again together.

One of their friends asked them, "Who's she?"

to which they replied "Our sister"

I smiled at their words and then we all went to our respective classes.