CHAPTER - 18

Sebastian's point of view(Forgot to write it before, Oops-)

He saw the ambulance going and he was immediately on panic mode. He thought something might have gone wrong as he saw Chase's missed call and when he tried contacting her, he couldn't reach her. Looking at the scene in front of him, he thought he was right. But he didn't want to be this time. 

He took multiple steps at a time to reach Chase's room, fast.

"What hap- " Sebastian voice froze after looking at the scene in front of him. He instantly rushed towards Chase's quivering and dazed figure, all the while shaking with anger, on the owner of the hands holding her, George.

"Let her go! " He told George coldly who didn't cared to listened to him. But Sebastian was stubborn too. He pushed George and pulled Chase from his grasp, and examined her. His blood boiled when he saw how badly beaten up she was.

For a second, he thought it was them who did this to his sister.

But then he saw the blood on the floor.  

"What happened? " He asked again to no one in particular.

"Stay away from her. Next it might be you, who she shoots. Take this advice, it would be good for you. And thank me later." Blake said and with that rushed out to reach the hospital. 

"This good for nothing sister of yours shot our father and uncle, " Liam snarled and followed his elder brother just like the other king brothers did.

Sebastian was left shell-shocked. Shot? 

He glanced at his little sister, whose shivering has still not stopped.  

He shook his head, not believing the rubbish. Even if, Chase herself says this. 

Going to the hospital isn't on his priority list now. As much as he would like to visit his step-father, he has a more pressing matter, liking making sure Chase is fine. It's not like he don't care, he cares but the kings' are probably going to be there.

What the heck is wrong with these brothers? Can't they see, their sisters' condition? How can someone be so blind with hate and anger? Basta-

His train of angry thoughts came to a screeching halt with Chase's loud sob. Chase pushed Sebastian's hands away from her arms and stumbled backwards. It took all her force and energy to do this. After all, Sebastian was a big man. And, they think she shot that beer belly, good for nothing , uncle. And her father? It's out of question. Everyone knows how much this girl loves. And her father? He is like a hero in her eyes. 

"I didn't do anything. " She said looknig up at in his eyes, oh how he loves her shiny blue eyes but it pained him to see how hurt they look right now. For god's sake, she's just 15! They don't have to pressure and blame her for this shit.

"I know, baby. " He tried to calmly help her.

"No! You don't know, " She shouted, fisting her hands in frustration, "No, one understands. " Sebastian was momentarily shocked but was quick to recover.

Her legs gave out, but she didn't flinched from the hard contact with the floor where she scraped her knees. He wasn't quick enough to stop her from falling knee-first but he still tried to prevent the fall.

All the time, Sebastian had known her, he considerd her to be a strong-willed girl. Then, what got her to look so broken? Sebastian wanted to find out, and he won't lie that he would let the doer go unscathed. He would do him good. Oh, he would do him bloody good.

In the short amount of time, the Black's have known this little girl. They all have come to love her like their own. They didn't even have to do the bonding time to care for her, it came to them naturally. In secret, they all know it's just her charm. That she is too humble to accept. 

They can't understand, how those kings' could ever hate such a pure angel.

"Then, tell me baby. I'll listen. I'll understand. And be there for you, no matter what. " 

____

I told some of you guys that I'll upload by Wednesday. So I guess I can finally say, 'Early Update'.

I think most of you guys got the closure, no? Hahaha.(Sorry for laughing, where are my manners?)

Sooooo, do you all like the chapter? Short and Idk super short? Cause I don't think it was sweet.

If I've made any mistake in writing this chapter(or any other chapter) feel free to comment it out.

Alsooo, how old are you guys?

VoteShareComment

250 Votes for the next chapter 

(Hahaha kidding)

or no?