CHAPTER - 12

CHASE'S POINT OF VIEW

My face paled as soon as I heard his name. If it wasn't enough that he comes in my nightmares that he is coming for real now.

Uncle John. 

My worst nightmare.

I looked at the boys, they were all so excited as soon as they heard his name. While the Blake brothers' were in confusion of who this Uncle John is.

Uncle John is Mom's brother. Last time he came gave me a scar, which isn't faded yet.

The last time he came was 5 years ago. 

Seb saw me and gave me a questioning look. I tried to give him a reassuring smile but it must have looked like a grimace as Seb frowned.

I discreetly went up to my room and thought to take a nap to remove those thoughts away.

I woke up just to feel someone's hands on me.

I jolt up in surprised and horror to see his lustful eyes.

He is here. He is back.

"Missed me sweetheart." He said with a sick smirk

I tried to scurry away from the room but he grabbed me by my arm and pushed me towards his chest. 

I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his rough hands, making my voice come muffled.

His expression changed to that of a scowl. 

"Don't you dare scream!" He whispered yelled.

But then he smirked and said, "Well you can scream as much you want. No one will believe you like last time."

That statement was alone capable of making me frozen on my spot.

I hate it.

I hate it. That whatever he is saying is the truth.

But now Black brother's are here too.

They will trust me. 

Yeah!

I'm sure.

They will.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my gate.

"Chasey!" It was Oliver.

John immediately let go of me and changed his expression to that of a gentle man.

I immediately pushed myself away from him and rushed towards the gate.

I opened it frantically and took Oliver in my arms and went downstairs. Not listening to whatever Oli was saying. All my family members were sitting their with smile adoring their faces.

When dad saw me he asked, "You met Uncle John." 

Dad didn't know anything about what John has done to me. I didn't told him about John as he was grieving for Mom's death at that time. But I told this to all of my brothers and they didn't believed me as Uncle John has came with a full proof plan. I didn't know what's right or wrong at that time so I conveyed it to them. As I grew up I realised how sick John is and what he has done to me. And come to think of it, since then my brothers started drifting away from me.

Since he came in my life.

____

Well I tried to update today after a long time.

Hope you like this chapter