CHAPTER - 3

"Aww! They look so cute together."

"Cuddling babies." 

"Hey! Gimme my phone! I was going to take the picture!"

"WIth those photography skills, yeah no? "

Snap.

Where are these voices coming from? Am I dreaming?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the Black brothers and Rose are staring towards us with Awe and amusement. I don't know it was my still half asleep state or reality, but I could feel that Rose was looking at me with some kind of emotion, that I wasn't able to read. Yeah, I blame it on my sleepiness.

Getting back to my thoughts, I saw Mason still clicking pictures of me cuddling Oli. It immediately made be blush hard and cuddle more into Olli. So, that I could hide my face and brush the embarrassment off.

"Aww. Our little sister is feeling shy." Nixen cooed.

I was sure my cheeks had on a crimson hue by now. Thankfully, this time it was hidden or I would have never seen the end of it.

Everybody laughed.

Then I felt some stirring beside me and saw that Oliver was waking up.

His eye opened slowly and when he looked up and saw his mamma, he was quick to get up and immediately hug Rose who hugged her back.

I smiled at both of them.

"My little baby" Rose cooed to Oliver.

"I was scared yesterday so chasey offered me to stay with her." He told everyone happily and a little bit... smugly?

Everybody nonetheless smiled at Oliver then at me. "Oh my poor baby. "

Then Sebastian ruffled my hair, "Good morning sleepy-head."I let out an exaggerate groan but giggled when he poked my nose. 

All these actions and care were new to me. None of my Bio-brothers have ever talked to me like this and showed any care. And, I am loving each and every moment of it.

Dad came and smiled when he saw us.

"I see you are awake now. So get ready" Dad said to me with a soft-smile, reserved for me and only me.  I looked at him in confusion and asked, "Ready for what, Dad?"

Dad chuckled in amusement and said, " Today's your school, Sierra." leaving me shocked.

(Chase's middle name is Sierra.)

"School? Oh shoot!" I jumped up from my bed and immediately went to my bathroom leaving others laughing at my misery.

___

After I got ready, I went downstairs and found that all the brothers were sitting on the table, already done with their morning chores.

All the Black brothers smiled at me while the other brothers didn't even took notice of me. I sighed and started digging in my plate which Rose has so kindly placed in front of me.

Then a question popped in my mind and asked, "When will you all be coming?" They all look at me in confusion which I cleared instantly, "School."

Mason replied, "Tomorrow." I nodded my head. 

When I finished I was going to ask which one of my brothers was going to give me a lift but till that time everbody has already left. Like always.

I sighed. Well, a girl can hope.

I started my 15 minutes walk to school. But two steps from the house, Will and Mason offered me a ride which I gladly accepted. During the whole ride we were all talking, laughing and making some lame jokes.

When we reached the school. I quickly got off the car and said." Thank you for the ride." and bid them adieu.

Then I faced my school and started walking inside, there I met my group. 

Yeah! A group. I am quite popular here. Being the captain of the Basketball team helps.

My friend group includes Ella, Taylor, Ron, Max and Zayn.

Out of them Taylor and Max are my best friends.

When they all saw me coming to them, they greeted me with a smile.

Then, Taylor, Max and I made our way towards our first class, Maths, which is my favorite subject.

Maths class went well. No doubt about that.

After that, we all headed towards our second class and there I saw my devil's own incarnation, the triplets to be specific, who not so kindly ignored me. But Fred being Fred bumped my shoulders making me stumble on my track. 

I ignored him and started walking again. Which wouldn't seem a new thing to everyone as here nobody apart from my two best friends knows that they are my brothers. 

"Why are they like this?" Taylor asked me for the umpteenth time.

To which I just shrugged cause even I don't know why they hate me so much.