CHAPTER - 6

Today Taylor's Elder sister came to pick her up so she also gave me a ride to my home and dropped me off.

When I entered the house I saw Sebastian reading a book. My book to be exact.

It's the book which I have wrote and published which was a huge success.

I went towards him and asked, " You liked this book?"

"Yeah! It's one of my favorite."

I got excited and happy.

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Wow! I never thought one of my brother will like it." I said sadly.

"The one who don't liked it is a fucking idiot." He said.

I flashed him a grateful smile.

"And it doesn't even matter if someone likes your likes or not" He said with a smile.

I nodded. 

I remembered the day when I was 9. I wrote a short story. And all my brothers made fun of me. Saying nobody will like it. It's a shitty work. And if you write I will never be the one to read your story.

Sebastian snapped his fingers at me and asked with a worried look, "Are you okay?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah. Wanna know a secret?"

"Yeah sure"

"But don't tell anyone, kay?"

I so desperately wanted to say this to someone.

"Yeah princess. This will be our secret."

I happily nodded and took his hand in mine and lead him to my room.

"Come" 

I made him sit on my bed and started searching for my laptop.

I opened my drafts and gave him the laptop.

To say he was shocked would be an understatement. He looked at me and then at the screen then at me.

"You are CSK?" He asked me still in shock.

I nodded.

"Wow!"

"Your work is mind-blowing"

"Does anyone know about it?"

I sadly shook my head in the negative.

"Your dad"

I again shook my head.

"Your brothers?"

"No"

"Wow! My sister is freaking CSK" he exclaimed

"But why won't you tell anyone?" He asked me after sometime sadly.

I bit my lower lip not knowing what to say, "My brothers will not like it. And if I would have told Dad he would have probably told them. By mistake. And they would make fun of me."

I shook my head thinking about my father's naiveness.

Sebastian sensed my sadness and changed the question, "You left the story to a cliffhanger. I desperately wanna know what happens after. So tell me? I'm your big brother"

I smiled at him and said, "I'll not tell you"

He pouted to which I giggled. 

Then I went to the other file on my laptop and opened it and gave it to Seb, "I will give you the whole sequel to read on your own."

He looked at me shocked.

"You already wrote the sequel and you are giving it to me to read. Wow! I'm honoured."

I giggled at his words.

"And tell me how's it too." I said to him

He shook his head smilingly.

"You are amazing person Chasey"

I blushed at his words not good at taking compliments.

And he chuckled at me.

Then we went on and on about the other books and I told him about the other books which I am trying to write and he told me about what he does.

And I got to know that he's the C.E.O of his company which is growing ten times faster each year.

I looked at him in amazement. 

Wow! He is like Charley. The same interest in business and the similiarities.

Then I don't know how time passed and we fell asleep cuddled together.

I never knew brothers are like this. I have never felt brotherly love before. I'm happy they are home.

Just when I was about to fell asleep I hear a creaking noise of my door opening and closing instantly. I ignored it and fell asleep in the next second.