CHAPTER- 4

Rest of the day in school went well.

I was waking outside the school but stopped in my tracks as I saw a familiar car standing in the parking lot.

I walked closer to it and saw that William and Mason along with Rose are standing there. 

"Hey guys!" I chirped happily.

They all looked at and smiled and said there hello's 

"So why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"They are going to enroll in this school. So we just came here for that." Rose said

"Really? Wow that's cool." I happily said.

They all chuckled and Mason said, "Yeah, Babygirl."

"If you don't mind can I come with you all. I don't have any lift." I asked nervously.

The twins looked at me weirdly and said, " Ofcourse" in unison.

I laughed at that and nodded.

Then we all went together to home.

When we reached all my brothers cars were already there.

I went inside and saw that everyone was there already sitting. Dad too.

"As now we all are here." Dad said while moving towards Rose.

"We have announcement to make" Rose said.

We all nodded at them while thinking what that announcement is going to be.

"I'm pregnant.""She is pregnant." They both said together.

My eyes went wide. 

Whoah! Wait a minute. 

Rose is pregnant. And dad is going to be Dad again!

But this doesn't stop me thinking about the little bean that is growing now that thought made me happy.

"What the hell" Everybody said in unison.

"How can you do this?"

"Why"

"This doesn't makes sense"

"Are you both out of your mind"

"You can't be fucking serious"

I looked at them in horror why are they acting like this. 

I know. I know there anger is right but they can't do anything. What's done is done now. 

And if they still want to do something then they must do just one thing that is to support our parents.

I looked at Dad and Rose and saw dad's defeated look and Rose with tears in her eyes.

I shook my head and shouted, "Enough!"

Everybody looked at me shocked. 

Yeah! I will also be if I will be in this situation. A little girl shouting at her olders but they are crossing their limits.

"Can't you all be happy for our parents? They freaking have their own life. Who are we to say anything on this? They are our parents not we are theirs?" I shook my head remembering their antics and continued.

"They have done so much for us. They are happy in our happy moments. Can't we do the same? They want to start afresh and they can. It's their freaking choice."

Now there was silence. Everyone was contemplating. 

Silence.

Silence.

Now I can't take it anymore.

I broke the silence and said, " Wow"

I beamed at Dad and Rose and said, "That's a great news. I'm happy for both of you but "

They all looked at me feeling that I am going to explode now.

"Rose you need to stop working now and don't stand, sit" I demanded

They both looked shocked but soon their expression changed and they smiled at me.

Rose has happy tears in her eyes.

I shook my head and said, " Don't cry. It's a good news." and hugged her.

I looked at the others and said," Don't you all have anything to say like congrats or how happy you are all."

This seems to brought them out of their trance.

"Congrats Mom"

"Congrats Dad"

"Congrats Rose"

"Congrats Andrew"

I was happy.

I hope this little bean will pull us all together and make us a big happy family.