Second

Photo source- Pinterest

+

Song

--

My lips parted. That turned me on so much. I couldn't even describe it if I tried. My whole body got warm. My glare softened, pressing more into him as I moved my arms to wrap around his neck.

He pulled me up, his hand under my ass to support me against him, opening the bedroom door as he kissed me, closing it behind us. He ran his tongue over my lips as he placed me on the bed, my back hitting the mattress. He started to unbutton my halter top as he slipped his tongue past my lips, shrugging off his blazer.

My leg wrapped around his hip, trying to press myself against his bulge. Once my shirt was open, he palmed my chest, kissing down to my neck. This felt so much more intense than when we first had sex. I, for one, was super needy. Like, not horny but needy. I wanted contact and I wanted his words, everything! My young mind couldn't describe it.

The added texture of the denim jeans rubbing against his bulge was driving me crazy. My underwear was super thin so the motions felt so much more vivid. My hand gripped onto his shoulder as my other hand went to take off his shirt, going to the buttons. He pulled it off relatively quickly and I moved to my jeans, shoving them off. This continued until we were both in nothing but our underwear.

My hands were all over his body as he explored mine, squeezing and running over every inch of my skin. The way his tongue was exploring through my mouth made me so dizzy with pleasure. I didn't know kissing could feel so good. I never really understood why some people said kissing brought them this natural high or that they could do it for hours or something because I never thought it was that intense. This was though.

He moved his lips down to my neck, biting and sucking on my skin and he ran his hands over my breasts, taking my nipple between his fingers. My eyes fluttered when he moved down to take my breast in his mouth, running his warm tongue over me, causing me to shiver from the texture.

"Oh, Vince," I whispered as he made his down to my cunt. He brought his face back up to me before roughly cupping my area.

"I'm going to fuck this cunt until you don't even know your own name," he aggressively said, his breath hitting my lips. I nodded, eager for him to get it on and do what he said he would.

He quickly pecked my lips before he pulled up and away, grabbing my hips and forcing me to turn around so my chest was against the mattress. He pulled my hips up by the sides of my panties, giving me the best pressure against my area.

A heavy breath left my lips as I felt him rest against the other side of the thin fabric. He was so warm against my skin and I wanted him in me. I hated how long he was taking. His hand ran over my cheek, his other pressing the middle of my shoulders down, forcing my arch to deepen.

Out of nowhere, he slapped my ass and I gasped out, not expecting it but my fucking God did I love it. I couldn't help but press against him.

"Look at how much of a slut you are, Lex," he chuckled darkly, slapping my ass again, his hand grabbing my panties and pulling them down.

I was dripping, man. I just wanted him to fuck me like they did in pornos. Or like in that movie 365 Days. I mean, I kinda thought it was overrated but it was fun to watch and laugh at some scenes.

I wanted music to be playing. Not the song from the movie, personally, it didn't suit the scene but I wasn't a movie writer so I guess it didn't matter. I feel like that would make it ten times hotter. Oh, my God, it would! I always wanted to have sex to a Nirvana song. Like, Come as You Are, Smells Like Teen Spirit, or maybe even Rape Me. I don't know, I listened to it under a bridge in New York, and ever since then, it gave me such a great vibe so I wanted to.