An Elaborate Explanation of What Love Truly is

Vincent had finished his water before putting it in the sink. I already finished mine. He wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me close against him. He cupped my face, forcing me to look up at him.

"I missed you, bella," he sighed, endearingly running his thumb under my eye.

I didn't really know what to say after that so I just moved in to kiss him. He pulled me closer against his body. He felt so warm and sturdy, it made me happy. I missed him so much and it was amazing just to have him with me and in my embrace. It made me feel like the hottest and most righteous woman in the world.

When we parted, I took the opportunity to grab his hand to lead him up to my room. In the time that he was gone, I got horny a lot. I was super excited to finally do it.

I made sure to close and lock the door behind me. Vincent went over to my bed to take the condoms out of the box, opening it to put on my nightstand. I debated on my next move for a moment. I ended up just shrugging off my leather jacket, putting it back in my closet along with my shoes.

How come the ten minutes leading up to sex were so awkward? Maybe it was just me and I was excited? I don't know and I didn't really care. I just wanted to get it on.

I walked over to the bed, sitting next to him. He grabbed my chin, tilting it up to kiss me. God, he was such a good kisser. I loved it so much. He softly bit my lip before running his tongue over the area, his hand going to my chest. My hand instantly grabbed onto it for support as he started to put more pressure onto me, making me lean back. While he slipped his tongue in my mouth, my back met the mattress.

My hands grabbed his face to deepen our kiss. His skin felt so soft under my hands. I slipped my hands back to his hair when I felt his hands go to my jeans, undoing the buttons.

"God," he muttered, breaking the kiss. "How many buttons are there?" he smiled, joking.

I smiled, blushing. "They're button-fly jeans," I mumbled.

"And they look good on you," he complimented, pulling them off of me. "But this looks better," he complimented, running his hands over my bodysuit. My cheeks grew warm, a smile tugging at my lips.

I brought my hands up to grab the hem of his shirt, subtly sending a signal to take it off. Once he did, my name on his arm was exposed. It was so beautiful and it felt amazing to know he put my name on his skin. Even though I was there when he got it done, it still made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He came back to claim my lips, palming my breasts over my shirt and bra. In the middle of our makeout session, he slipped off his pants. He strayed from my lips, moving down to kiss my neck. His other hand traveled down to my pelvis, wrapping his hand around the fabric, pulling it up. I didn't have underwear underneath it so the pulling he was doing felt ten times better. It slipped right between me. I didn't realize I was that turned on already...

Vincent pulled back to gaze down, rubbing his hand over me. I propped myself up on my elbows to see what he was doing. He moved his grip to grab the button part, pulling it again. A soft sigh left my lips at the pressure. Like a reflex, my hips attempted to grind, it pulled the lining tighter against me.

"Bella," he complimented before popping off the buttons so it opened. He moved his hands to my hips, pushing up to reveal my strapless bra. Vincent dipped his head down, peppering my skin with kisses while he snuck his hand under my back to unhook my bra. "You have the prettiest body," he said, kissing my breasts before taking them in his mouth.

"Thanks," I whispered, my hands going to plant themselves in his hair. God, I just wanted him to touch me! I grabbed his hand from my other breast, moving it down to touch my cunt. The simple pressure made my eyes flutter. My hand was over his, leading the motions- although he didn't need it. He was like a personal toy. It felt phenomenal.