Dysfunctional Drinking

I shoved the front door open, marching outside. I was so hot-headed that you could see smoke as I stepped outside meeting the cold air.

"You fucking whore!" I yelled and before she- or really anyone- could react, I socked her in the face. I didn't care if I was going to break her nose again. I'd gladly do it. I hit her again, yanking her hair to pull her to the ground so I could hit her some more. I wanted her in the weakest position possible so I could have full power to injure her as much as I want.

"Hey! Alexis! Che cazzo!" Vincent yelled and I felt big, gigantic, mammoth hands grab my waist to yank me away.

"Mi dispiace, capo," Tito apologized, pulling me away from her as my dad ran up from security.

"Alexis!" Vincent scolded me but I wasn't finished. I was far from it. My "anger issues" were in full swing.

While she was still near me, I spat at her. It landed on the bottom part of her cheek. She angrily wiped it off before she took a step towards me. I tried to get Tito's hands off of me but his grip tightened. I realized why he was Vincent's personal bodyguard. But because of his fucking grip, that whore had a wide range to hit me. Just before she could smack me, Vincent grabbed her hand, stepping in front of her as my dad came jogging in, grabbing me from Tito. I took advantage to swivel out of my dad's grip, dipped under Vincent's arm, and socked her right in her face, grabbing her disgusting hair so she couldn't get far. I hit her again and as I raised my fist to hit her one more time, I was grabbed again.

I was pissed that no one would let me beat this bitch up. It wasn't even about Vincent. Not at all. Not this time. This was because this fucking two-timing, nasty ass, daughter of a slutty fucking bitch, whore leaked MY photo. It wasn't Vincent's- it wasn't anyone's. It was my own picture that I let be taken on my own free will for only a certain person to see and this insecure fucking cunt had the motherfuckin' AUDACITY to leak it. I wanted to murder her. It was something I didn't support but now I knew why people were so violent.

It was Vincent that grabbed my arm. He then wrapped his other arm around my waist, pulling me against his body and turning so his back was to that whore. He called for Tito, and Tito's arms encircled me, picking me up and removing me from the scene. I tried to push his hands away but he wouldn't budge. I heard dad's footsteps behind us as we entered the house.

"Put her down," dad ordered, closing the door behind him. Tito hesitated before removing his arms, waiting for my feet to hit the ground.

As a rager, I didn't have all the emotional intelligence that Calm Alexis would have- I didn't have that much emotional intelligence, to begin with. I turned around, smacking the shit out of Tito for pulling me away.

"You fuckin' asshole!" I shouted but he grabbed my arms, forcing them by my sides. I tried to use my hands but I couldn't get a good enough grip to get him off. I was growing too frustrated, like an overstimulated toddler. I wanted to hit something.

"Marie," dad called, "take a deep breath," he calmly said.

"No!" I shouted, "that fucking whore did what she did and you're just going to let her?" I yelled. "Get off of me!" I screeched., trying to wiggle my way out of Tito's grip.

"No," dad denied. "He's not letting you go until you calm down."

I whined, aggravated. I was running out of options. I felt helpless and I didn't like it. I stomped on Tito's foot but he barely budged. "Get off!" I had a headache. I was about to freak on everyone, more than I have been.

Dad didn't respond, he just sighed, rubbing his face. "Marie- just calm down. Okay? I can't help you like this."

"I don't need help!" I shouted. My throat was tightening. I attempted to hit Tito again the best I could with my arms held. I didn't mean to hit Tito. He was just warming up to me. I didn't want to lose all that progress but I was pissed off. "Stop-" my voice cracked and I clamped my eyes shut.