No Sleep Till

Photo source- Pinterest

+

Song

- -

I did as Dante said and got my bag but when I went to leave the room, Vincent walked in. I was actually glad to see him because I wanted to ask him. When I asked him last time, he said one was a family ring and the others just looked nice.

"Ready to go? I got it changed and someone can carry out your bags."

"Are you married?" I asked, nervous for him to answer but I masked that with a neutral gaze.

"What?" Vincent's eyebrows came together.

"Are you married? I know you wear rings, you said one was for your family ring but what about your other ones? You have one on your ring finger? You have double rings on other fingers except for your ring finger and your left index finger," I rushed out in a breath, swallowing, trying to calm my nerves.

"Who are you talking to?" he questioned, "I already told you why I wear rings. What? Do you not trust me? The moment I mention that Dante was engaged, you got to fucking question me? Asking about my relationship?"

"Why are you getting so defensive?" I raised my brows, "I asked you a simple question and here you are accusing me of stuff."

"A simple fucking question that I already asked. You're the suspicious one, don't call me defensive after you asked me a stupid fucking question. That's what this is, a stupid fucking question. I told you why I wear rings," he said.

I crossed my arms, "But why on your wedding finger? Huh? Why wear it if you're not married?"

"Because I can. Look, you're fucking with me right now, bella," he pointed his finger towards me, "what did I say about that shit? Huh?" He reached out and grabbed my face, pulling me closer to him, "I'm not fucking married. Don't ask me stupid fucking questions."

"Are you dating anyone?" I asked in a small voice.

"You."

"What about before me? When was your last relationship?" I questioned only because I thought about what Dante said, why he dumped his fiancee.

"My last relationship ended when I took you to get your wisdom teeth out," he answered and raised my brows.

We kissed well before then. He was still dating someone at the time?

"Done?" When I didn't protest, he continued, "Good, now give me a kiss and get goin'," he pecked my lips, pulling away for a second only to come back and give me a deeper kiss. "I'll see you soon." With that, he turned around and left.

I frowned, grabbing my bags and walking downstairs. I didn't really know what to do but I saw Luca in the living room.

He nodded, "You leaving now?" I silently shook my head. "Oh, I thought you weren't leaving till later."

"No, um, Vincent changed it."

"Oh," he glanced at his watch, "by a whole hour, good for him," he joked, suddenly quieting as he looked behind me, and naturally I turned around to see who it was. "This is Tito, I think you met him."

I just gave him a closed-mouth smile. He intimidated me. He was huge and scary-looking. He leaned down, grabbing my bags, and started to walk away.

"Go with him, il Tesoro," Luca instructed, "have fun, try not to get killed," he added as I started to walk away. Those words caught me off guard and I turned back around, giving him a questioning look only for him to smile.