v

Taehyung leaned against the sink while watching the blood swirl into the water then into the drain. Luckily Jia and Jungkook's parents were not home so they were free to be a wreck in peace. The moment they got back, Jungkook helped Jia out in her room since she was still crying but Taehyung soon heard Jia freaking out because her 'boyfriend' hit her. Although Taehyung wanted to go speak with Jia, his nose was bleeding quite a lot. The toilet paper he had from Sungjae was just barely enough for Taehyung but luckily they reached the house quickly.

Stuffing toilet paper in his nose, Taehyung winced as he looked up. Taehyung felt the soreness on his cheek and if he looked really good there was a bruise forming which made Taehyung sigh as he limped over to the toilet and sat down while also holding his side. Being tossed down the stairs didn't hurt at first but now that the adrenaline rush was gone, Taehyung felt every little ache in his body and it hurt like hell. Was it worth it though? Honestly, yes it was. "Alright. One down, another to go." Jungkook walked into the bathroom and eyed Taehyung while also wetting a cloth.

Shaking his head, Taehyung kept his head down only because when he looked up he for sure felt dizzy and drunk. "Mm good," Taehyung said while shutting his eyes. Feeling like he was slowly falling forward but that stopped when he felt Jungkook pushing him back up in a sitting position. Taehyung didn't say anything though since it felt so nice to have his eyes closed. Jungkook on the other hand was cleaning up Taehyung's dirty face from the dirt. While doing so he noticed the bruising. "You're going to have a bit of bruising," Jungkook mentioned.

"Does it make me look hot at least?" Taehyung managed to get out but it turned out more of a slur after he got through half of the sentence. A light chuckle coming from Jungkook who got up and went back to the sink. "You got toilet paper stuffed up your nose." He pointed out which made Taehyung touch his nose and feel the toilet paper. "Right, right. So not hot." Taehyung nodded with his own words. "You're hot Taehyung. Now tilt your head up. I'll help you with the bleeding." Jungkook shushed Taehyung who let his head fall back without a care.

Jungkook sucked in a breath as he held Taehyung's head up while he started to help Taehyung with the bleeding. Pinching the bridge of Taehyung's nose as he cleaned off the remaining blood. "How's Jia?" Taehyung spoke up after realizing he was about to fall asleep. "Asleep. Nothing major wrong though. Maybe a bruise on her cheek but at least you two will be twinning." Jungkook moved away after the bleeding stopped. "At least." Taehyung opened his eyes and looked forward. "God I'm drunk." Taehyung leaned back down and held his head but he winced and sat back up while holding his side.

"Don't get tossed down the stairs. Don't recommend." Taehyung laughed it off but he again winced. "That bastard tossed you down the stairs?" Jungkook asked as he approached Taehyung. There Taehyung nodded as he pulled his shirt up. "How bad is it?" Taehyung asked Jungkook since he couldn't see for himself. Jungkook lifting Taehyung's shirt more just to get a good look on both sides. "Your left is red and a bit swollen. Does that side hurt most?" Jungkook asked while feeling around just to have Taehyung push away Jungkook's hand since it hurt when pressure was being added. "Mmmhm yes, please don't."

"Okay. Alright. Give me your shirt and I'll take you to Jia's room." Jungkook said as Taehyung stood up and did what Jungkook told him to do since he really wanted to sleep. "Take care of that." Taehyung pointed at Jungkook and walked out of the bathroom while holding his head. Jungkook behind Taehyung and guiding him on where to go. "Tae- Taehyung, that's-" Jungkook sucked in a breath as Taehyung instead went to his room or well, the guest room as Taehyung see's it. "Goodnight." Taehyung mumbled and shut the door as he got into the room.

Not wasting much time to fall onto the bed, turn onto his good side and it felt like he was on a wave. Meanwhile Jungkook peeked into his room to see Taehyung fast asleep. With a sigh, Jungkook shut the door and looked at Taehyung's shirt that was dirty from grass stains and blood. Before he was called by Taehyung, Jungkook was out doing his own thing since he was unaware that his parent's weren't home. Thinking that he would get one hell of a scolding if he came home with Jia the way she was and Taehyung? He would be in so much shit.

Though the gods were with him on this and he was able to successfully help both of them. Throwing the shirt into the washer, Jungkook looked at his own hands. Seeing that his knuckles were a bit... messed up but it didn't bother him as he flicked his wrist a few times while making his way up to his room that he was now sharing with Taehyung apparently. First though he had to check on Jia and so he did while also leaving a glass of water for her along with a trashbag, just in case. "I did not sign up for this." Jungkook rubbed his neck while he walked out.

Once he got into his room, Jungkook grabbed the extra blanket and pillows as he made a bed on the floor for himself and just when he was about to lay down, he heard Taehyung groaning. "I... don't feel so go-" Taehyung put his hand over his mouth. The whole time Taehyung has been laying down he was fading in and out of consiousness. Feeling like he was on a wave and he now felt like he was seasick and so the moment he got up, the liquid in his stomach started to flow but thankfully Jungkook had gotten the gist and had a bag ready for Taehyung who ducked his head into the bag and began to vomit.

"Okay- alright." Jungkook sucked in a breath and looked away while holding the bag. Taehyung really letting everything out which concerned Jungkook. How much did Taehyung drink? He was rather fucked up and earlier he seemed fine but the drinks must've hit Taehyung when they got back huh. "This is embarassing." Taehyung wiped his mouth and looked at Jungkook who was looking back at him. "I'm embarassing." Taehyung said as he sniffled. "No, you're drunk." Jungkook spoke to Taehyung who forced a chuckle. "Drunk and embarassing."

Jungkook shook his head with a smile as he got up and tied up the bag. Taking it out of the room and putting the bag into another bag. Deciding he would deal with that later as he cleaned his hands and went back to Taehyung with water but the boy was already laying back down. "Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke once he heard the door shut. Jungkook giving a hum as he put the water next to Taehyung and got back down on his own bed. At first Taehyung just wanted to ask if Jungkook had a fan but then it totally left his head and so he was kind of in a stump of what he was going to say until, "You're hot." came out.

Honestly Taehyung didn't even know that was going to come out until he said it. "Wait-" Taehyung realized what he said and was about to beat himself up for it but he heard a chuckle come from Jungkook. "Am I? Mm.. I don't think I'm all that hot." Jungkook carried on the conversation without making Taehyung feel embarassed and so Taehyung just went with it. "Yeah. Like... if I was a girl I would totally go for you." Taehyung admitted in a slur. Jungkook raising his eyebrows. "And why would you go for me, if you were a girl? Just because I'm hot?"

Jungkook doesn't know why he was going along with it but drunk Taehyung was amusing. "You're fit. Very... very fit." Taehyung had his eyes shut while he talked. "And your tattoo's are really hot. You make me want to get them." Taehyung admitted to that too as he carried on. "And your hair is long and nice." Taehyung now was just blabbering on about what he noticed about Jungkook. At this point he was half asleep as he kept talking. "And your lips-" He paused just for a moment. "Look kissable and your hands are ve-very pretty." is all Taehyung said as he slowly fell asleep but heard Jungkook speak after a while.

"Are you sure you'd only go for me if you were a girl? Sounds like you want me now." Jungkook scoffed but chuckled right after just from the tease he said. Not actually meaning any of it but soon Taehyung was looking at Jungkook from the edge of the bed since he turned onto his stomach and let his arm dangle from the bed. "I do." He said in a whine which had Jungkook's eyes widening while Taehyung's eyes were closed. "But Jia wouldn't like that and I know my bo-boundaries." Taehyung said in a hum as he turned his head away. "And I'm still in the closet soo shhhhh." Taehyung said loudly with his 'shhh' before he started to actually drift into a long long sleep.

Leaving Jungkook completely confused about what Taehyung just said and admitted. Then again he was half asleep and drunk so Jungkook wasn't going to hold anything over Taehyung or mention it if Taehyung didn't want to talk about it but still... that was pretty... well... the was news for sure. Biting his lip, Jungkook turned over to his side and stared into the blackness before he too fell asleep although it took a lot longer for him to do so.