xviii

Annnd after that night, things started to change between the two. Before so they would play it off or just pretend it never happened until it would happen again and this time they couldn't just brush off Taehyung getting Jungkook off. Not that it was awkward though, it was the opposite actually. They started sneaking around a lot more and by a lot, Taehyung means a fucking lot. Jungkook started going over every single day during the day and even when Taehyung's parents were home. It was extremely risky... and yet they both liked that.

Night times though? It scared Taehyung like hell since he would usually end up sleeping in Jungkook's arms or even better, Jungkook in his arms. The scary part was getting caught. Almost slipping up every now and then since Jungkook slept through the night like a baby and so Taehyung would have to be the one to wake Jungkook up though sometimes Taehyung slept like a baby too and that would result in almost getting caught.

A lot of the times they would just lay together and talk for hours on hours but... then things started heating up after the whole bed thing with Jungkook. After that well... things escalated. "Fuuuck- okay, right here? Okay... fuck.." Jungkook whispered under his breath as he held onto the sink tightly. Holding back the moans as Taehyung's mouth wrapped around his length. They were currently in the bathroom of Jungkook's household. Was Jia home? No, but she was on her way home so they were running on little time but whatever, they're making it work.

Looking down at Taehyung, Jungkook let out a shaky moan while running his fingers through Taehyung's hair. "God, you've gotten go-good at thi-this." Jungkook sucked in a breath after trying to whisper his words but the stutter made him speak a little louder. Taehyung moving deeper down on Jungkook with hums. His face beat red from blushing since he knew he was doing a good job on Jungkook. Jungkook always knew what to say to keep Taehyung going.

Did his jaw hurt? Yes but Jungkook's encouraging words just magically gave him more stamina. "Shit- I'm.. mmpfh, cumming." Jungkook warned Taehyung who pulled off, gave Jungkook fast and firm strokes before he sucked the tip and just as Jungkook came, there was a knock at the door. Jungkook biting down on his lip harshly just to shut himself up from making noise. "Kook?" Jia was heard on the other side of the door which made Taehyung's eyes widen.

Jungkook just barely recovered as he responded, "Mmm?" Jungkook hummed but it came out like a moan which made Jungkook curse under his breath and speak up. "What?" Jungkook turned on the tap. "Did Taehyung leave? He said he was here." Jia spoke and Taehyung was already up and cleaning himself. "Check outside." Jungkook said the first thing that came to mind to get rid of Jia and outside was... well, the first thing. Once hearing footsteps going down the stairs, Jungkook opened the door to check if it was clear.

Taehyung was ready to run out the door but before he could- Jungkook grabbed him and gave Taehyung a kiss. "Your room tonight?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung smiled as he nodded, tapping Jungkook on the cheek lightly. "My room tonight." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek and hurried into Jia's room where he got comfortable on the bed and made it look like he was under the sheets the whole time since the bed still looked the same from when he was in it earlier.

This thing they had felt like a relationship honesty, for Taehyung at least. Excluding the sneaking around, it really did feel like a relationship to Taehyung. They did all these things, said these things, called each other cute names that made Taehyung just fall harder and harder but then Jungkook would bring up the fact that he couldn't stay forever but he wasn't exactly sure when he would leave so Taehyung assumed maybe if he could get Jungkook to love him he wouldn't leave? It was Taehyung's wishful thinking but he didn't think about Jia in that situation.

Thinking about telling Jia made Taehyung feel worse. Jia was clueless about the whole thing and Taehyung didn't want to leave Jia in the dark but... that's her freaking brother! And Taehyung wasn't sure how she would react and he didn't want to find out. Though if it came down to having to tell Jia, he would. For now though the thing between Jungkook and Taehyung was just them sneaking around? He guesses? He doesn't really know what it is.

"You ass! You should've told me you were in here." Jia ripped the blanket off Taehyung who was in deep thought but pushed those thoughts away once Jia ripped the blanket off him. "I was playing hide and seek, get with the program." Taehyung sat up and smiled at Jia who rolled her eyes, smiled and sat on the bed facing Taehyung. "So I got you something." Jia searched her pockets before she pulled out two bracelets. "So we have college exams coming up right? And... we might not get in together-" Taehyung shook his head at that to stop Jia from talking.

"Stop. We'll both get in." Taehyung assured Jia who nodded. "But! If we don't. I wanted to get us friendship bracelets. You're my best friend Taehyung... hell, my only friend I'd die for. It's been years and I never got you a gift so... here." Jia gave Taehyung the bracelet but was quick to grab it away and then put it on Taehyung's wrist. "Now put on mine," Jia said while handing her bracelet to Taehyung who looked at Jia. "What?" Gulping, Taehyung looked at the bracelets and smiled to himself. Jia was his only friend and he was Jia's only (close) friend huh?

In that moment Taehyung started to feel bad but he didn't want to ruin the moment and so he sucked it up and shook his head while getting the bracelet on Jia's wrist. "And If you take that off, our friendship is over." Jia announced which made Taehyung scoff. "I'm serious! This is the bracelet of friendship. Take it off and you're dead to me Tae." She scoffed and turned away as Taehyung laughed but shrugged. "Fine but the same goes for you!" Taehyung pointed.

"Well duh." Jia looked at Taehyung with a 'duh' expression. "Speaking about college exams though..." Jia brushed her hair behind her ears slowly with a guilty smile. "... Help me study?" She looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes and with a sigh, Taehyung grabbed the blanket and laid down, ignoring Jia who started to fake cry. "If you don't like me just say that and I'll go." She sniffed but that made Taehyung laugh as he looked at her. "This is your house."

The sniffs went away as Jia looked around her room and then Taehyung. "Then you go." She said but stopped Taehyung who got up without a word. "I was kidding you dingus!" She held Taehyung tightly but they both went down onto the floor since Taehyung's legs decided to fold on him once the added weight was on him. The two laughed as they hit the floor. "Fucking Taehyung!" Jia groaned but laughed as Taehyung scoffed. "Fuck me? Fuck you. You're the reason we fell." Taehyung looked at Jia. "Oh really? Sorry you're not tough enough to keep us both up." She gave Taehyung a certain look and that shut Taehyung up quickly.

"... I've had this bracelet on five minutes and I wanna take it off," Taehyung announced after being quiet for some time. A laugh coming from Jia. Laughing for a bit before she sighed. "I love you taetae." She patted Taehyung's head. A smile coming from Taehyung who hummed back and watched Jia get up and start babbling on about college exams. He heard it enough at home and now Jia? How fun, really. Though as Taehyung sat there guilt started to bother him once again. He really, really needed to talk to Jungkook about this.