liv

"So you two were a... thing." Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. The sudden conversation came out of no where when Jungkook was reading a book on his bed while Taehyung was busying checking out his place he seen a couple hundred times already but Taehyung said he was 'soaking it up', whatever that means. Actually the conversation came up after Taehyung questioned Jungkook about the song he was supposed to hear but Jungkook decided to tease him more and not show Taehyung his song.

Which sucked but Taehyung didn't want to pester Jungkook about it. It was Jungkook's first song so he understood if Jungkook wasn't ready to share it yet. Then somehow Jimin was brought into the conversation and now... "Well I mean..." Jungkook sucked in a breath and shrugged. "I went to Jimin at least four times. I wouldn't count that as a fling really." Jungkook thought out loud as Taehyung sat there. "You said you only had sex with me." Taehyung gasped.

"And that's the truth. I never had sex with Jimin. Okay- look." Jungkook got comfortable and held Taehyung's hips. "Jimin and I... were lonely at one point... or a few times and when we were lonely... we had a platonic relationship... well... minus one time but that doesn't count either because I ran out- which we are not talking about!" Jungkook shut up Taehyung right away although he looked like he was ready to ask questions.

"The point is, Jimin is just a friend now. I promise." Jungkook held out his pinky. A chuckle came from Taehyung who wrapped his pinky around Jungkook's and kissed his forehead. "Fine. I trust you on that but I was just curious." Taehyung huffed and gently wrapped his fingers around Jungkook's neck. The older boy slowly let his head rest against the bed frame as he raised an eyebrow from Taehyung's doings. With a hum and devilish smile, Taehyung leaned in and ghosted his lips over Jungkook's. Slowly kissing him or teasing him with gentle kisses.

[M]

Firmly gripping onto Taehyung's hips, Jungkook gave in to the light teasing Taehyung was giving. "Who do you belong to, hm?" Taehyung said between kisses. His voice a little deep and raspy which made Jungkook gulp especially when Taehyung started kissing up and down his neck. The grip on his neck got a little more firm as Taehyung reached Jungkook's lips. "I'm gonna ask one more time." Taehyung bit his lip for a moment as he then started kissing Jungkook's jawline, leading up to his ear.

Though Jungkook could feel his body getting hotter by the second. The way his pants started getting tighter and before he could come to terms with what Taehyung asked, he felt Taehyung lightly sucking on his neck. "You." Jungkook breathlessly said as he pulled Taehyung's hips forward which created friction between the two. Both either moaning or humming from the feeling. "I belong to you." Jungkook breathed out once Taehyung started grinding against him.

By the time Jungkook got that out, Taehyung pulled away and was staring at a fresh marking on Jungkook's neck. "All mine." Taehyung smiled to himself as he then pressed his lips against Jungkook's. This time things got heated pretty quick with Taehyung grinding against Jungkook and Jungkook helping Taehyung by holding him down on his crotch. Both in a heated make out as Taehyung kept his hand around Jungkook's neck. Oddly loving how Jungkook let him do so.

Then again, Jungkook had less experience so it was understandable but... being kind of in charge? was turning Taehyung on way more than he thought it would. Things just started to get a litttllleee carried away. Then again, can you blame them? It's been a long while. Clothing scattered on the floor made them realize what was about to go down but it didn't stop them anyway. "Mmm gonna suck you off." Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook who was a mess.