xi

"Don't answer it." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's phone and hung up as he then hid Taehyung's phone in his own pocket. Taehyung simply watching Jungkook with a smile that soon started to form. It's been a few hours since they both left and they were still in the same parking lot. Music blasting while they ate pizza. Having Jungkook run across the parking lot to get a pizza for the both of them along with drinks. Now they were sitting in the back enjoying themselves.

"I've been ignoring every text and call since I've been with you. How needy are you?" Taehyung reached for his phone but Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and held it. "What's so bad about being needy? You give me attention so I gotta take advantage of it." Jungkook scoffed and let go of Taehyung's hand to grab another pizza. "So what I'm hearing is, you want me because I give you attention. That's it." Taehyung grabbed the pizza box and tried to open the door but Jungkook stopped Taehyung by grabbing his leg or more like his thigh which made Taehyung laugh and stop. "You're so dramatic, get back in here brat."

Taehyung had the door open but of course he listened to Jungkook as he shut the door and laughed while leaning back on the seat and putting the pizza box down. "You're different than what I thought you would be like." Taehyung suddenly said as Jungkook bit into the pizza with a hum. "How'd you think I would be like?" Jungkook asked, now curious about what Taehyung meant. "Well... Jia didn't really give me much to go on and my parents too told me to stay away from your house because you were there but that didn't last long, obviously." Taehyung snorted.

"From first glance-" Taehyung stopped once he realized the first time he saw Jungkook was when he walked in on- "First glance you caught me jacking off." Jungkook said bluntly, Taehyung choking on his spit as he hit his chest and looked away. "Okay! Alright, calm down." Taehyung said all while Jungkook was laughing. "Are you still shy about that? It's not like you saw my dick." Jungkook finished his pizza and sat up comfortably. "I'm not shy! It's just... it's weird?! I didn't know you and I was expecting to go hang out in the room but noooo, I find you."

"Then you come out and act like nothing ever happened." Taehyung mentioned in which Jungkook hummed from the memory, thinking back as he smiled. "And you were shy as ever. I remember. Now you're a brat who doesn't like being with me." Jungkook rolled his eyes while looking away dramatically. Taehyung scoffing at Jungkook's reaction. "I've been with you every single day Jungkook. Well- almost every single day but lately it's every single day." Taehyung looked around the car. "And you even kidnapped me from Jia!" Taehyung mentioned.

"I did not kidnap you! You willingly got into the vehicle." Jungkook turned towards Taehyung who put his hand in front of Jungkook. "And if I didn't you probably would've made me get in." He said while sticking his tongue out but Jungkook pinched Taehyung's wrist. "OW!" Taehyung pulled his hand away and Jungkook smiled smugly. "You're such a dick Jungkook." The boy slapped Jungkook's arm and Jungkook flinched and laughed. "I should probably get you back now huh? Mommy and daddy will freak once they find out you're with me."

Jungkook hopped to the front seat and Taehyung looked a little disgusted. "Can you stop calling my parents that? I'm not a child." Taehyung took his time getting into the passenger seat. "It's fun teasing you. I can't help it, Taetae." Jungkook said the nickname with a smile but Taehyung hit his arm which wiped the smile off Jungkook's face. "Forget about mommy and daddy, Jia is going to freak." Taehyung mentioned Jia which made Jungkook make an 'o' shape with his lips. "Say you were with whats his face." Jungkook didn't even bother to try guess his name.

"For four hours?! Yeah. Like she'll believe that." Taehyung rolled his eyes and started to fight with the seatbelt until Jungkook easily pulled it for him and put it on for Taehyung. "Then let's not go back." Jungkook suggested in which Taehyung laughed thinking Jungkook was joking but since Jungkook didn't react the same, the laugh died down and Taehyung was looking at Jungkook. "You're not serious right?" Taehyung blinked and Jungkook started up the vehicle. "Oh I'm very serious. What do you want to do? I've already kidnapped you so why not?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with disbelief but the thought of having this sneaky getaway with Jungkook excited him? "... Racing down the highway, music loud and windows down?" It was a sudden suggestion but Taehyung thought it would be fun and theraputic honestly. "You have that much trust in me?" Jungkook said with a chuckle while leaving the parking lot. Taehyung humming as he then nodded and put down his window along with Jungkook who did the same.

"If we die at least we'll die together right?" Taehyung shrugged but it made Jungkook laugh. "You're not wrong but let's not die just yet." Jungkook took a turn and Taehyung nodded while smiling and biting his lip lightly. Jungkook pressing on the gas once they turned into the highway after some while of driving. The excitment growing within Taehyung as he looked forward, sticking out his hand just to feel the pressure of the wind. Jungkook turning up the music as he kept going.

The song Taehyung chose being 'Montero' by Lil Nas X. Taehyung's hair all over the place as he shut his eyes and laughed from the feeling rushing through him. Then eventually Jungkook slowed when he met with traffic but Taehyung was enjoying himself, singing along with the song playing. It carried on like that with them driving around, Taehyung singing his heart out with Jungkook who would sing too but would mostly listen to Taehyung and smile at the boy enjoying himself. Clear that Taehyung doesn't do this often and so it made Jungkook happy.

Though eventually it had to end as Jungkook parked in front of his house and looked at Taehyung who still had a smile. "We should do this more often. Before you leave." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out as he then nodded soon after. "I'll tell Jia that your parents called you home when I came out." Jungkook came up with a quick lie and Taehyung agreed. Not sure why he couldn't just tell Jia but he went with it as he got out of the vehicle and started his walk.

"Tae." Jungkook yelled out as he shut the car door. Taehyung turning although he continued to walk backward. "See you tomorrow." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled widely as he waved. "See you tomorrow, dork." The boy stuck out his tongue as he then giggled and turned back around to continue his walk. Biting his lip as he gripped onto his phone. Today was a great day... although he couldn't hang out with Jia... he was happy with how he spent his day. Opening up his phone finally to see all the missed texts from Jia.

Sucking in a breath, Taehyung called Jia who answered. "You whore! Where did you go?!" She asked and soon enough Jungkook was heard in the background which made Taehyung scoff. He just couldn't get away from Jungkook huh? It was cute honestly. "Tae got sent home when I left and I forgot to tell you that." Jungkook was heard which made Taehyung purse his lip. "Oh... well you could have messaged me that." Jia told Taehyung. "They took my phone. What was I supposed to do? Send a bird to tell you?" Taehyung played along.

"That would've been smart." Jia started and Taehyung snorted as he walked into his house. Staying on call with Jia since they still had to talk about Sungjae but honestly Taehyung didn't even want to talk about Sungjae so he brushed off the topic and decided they would talk about it another time while Jia went on and on about their summer plans. Although they didn't have money they were making plans left and right and that was the funny thing considering they didn't know how they were going to pay for these things. Either way they would make it happen.

Now if Taehyung was being honest, he was really excited for the summer and for the remaining days since he was free from high school. Although he knew his parents would nag him to study, he felt like he was going to enjoy this summer. There was just something about this summer Taehyung felt was going to be good. Before Jungkook came into the picture Taehyung felt like it was going to be like any other summer but this summer? felt so so much different and he really hoped it would be.