xv

After that day, everything was still the same? The same as in it was like nothing ever happened between Jungkook and Taehyung that night or more like they acted as nothing happened. Not that they stopped hanging out though. Although Taehyung was grounded- his parents had no clue that he would be sneaking out when night came around. It wasn't every single night but usually every second day if it wasn't every night. Usually, Jungkook would go 'kidnap' Taehyung as Taehyung says and then they'd drive around for hours on hours just talking.

Learning all these things about each other and all. Some nights they would drive around and park in the parking lot eating all these foods or they would go to the beach at night and do stupid shit. It really depended on their mood but lately, they've been in a random parking lot eating food. "Alright okay let me work it before you break it clumsy." Jungkook grabbed the Polaroid camera from Taehyung who was trying to get it to work. Taking the first picture of the top of Jungkook's head out. "No that was a test run." Taehyung grabbed the picture and Jungkook laughed.

"Now for the real thing." Jungkook sat up well and got Taehyung to join in on the frame. Jungkook didn't actually know if Taehyung was in the frame but he took the picture and waited for it to come out. "They take so long," Taehyung complained as he looked at the black photo that would soon show the results. "You're just impatient." Jungkook scoffed and grabbed the photo from Taehyung who rolled his eyes. "And you're not?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who shushed Taehyung since the photo started to look a bit more clear.

"I barely made it in." Taehyung looked at the photo Jungkook held. Half of Taehyung's face showing as Jungkook laughed. "... What can I say? The camera loves me." Jungkook joked and Taehyung nudged Jungkook. "No. You just suck at angling the camera." Taehyung grabbed his subway and bit into it as Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's sandwich and bit into it as well. "You hab yur oww-" Taehyung tried to speak with a full mouth but quickly hid his mouth. Jungkook laughing. "I hab yur what? Huh? Say that again?" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's sandwich again but Taehyung simply grabbed it from Jungkook instead of talking.

There Jungkook rolled his eyes and took a picture of Taehyung taking another bite into his subway. Taehyung glaring at Jungkook after the picture was taken. A chuckle coming from Jungkook who grabbed the photo and waited for the picture to show. It took a minute before the photo came out and Taehyung had just swallowed his food as he then looked at the photo with a displeased face. "Really? I look like a chipmunk." Taehyung sat back and Jungkook scoffed. "A cute chipmunk." Jungkook said while putting the photo away with the rest of the photos he took.

Taking the camera back, Taehyung started to take pictures of Jungkook one after another which made Jungkook hide his face and so Taehyung moved closer to catch a photo of Jungkook's tattoo's instead. "You have a lot of tattoos." Taehyung suddenly brought up as he looked at the tattoos that were up close. Jungkook humming as he looked at his arm and started to roll up his sleeve. "Wanna know why I have so many?" Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised, "Be warned though, it's a dark reason." Jungkook warned Taehyung who sat comfortably. "Tell."

Jungkook sucked in a breath, "People self harm in different type of ways right? Either that be cutting your skin, abusing a drug, just overall abusing your body right? Well... anytime I had a suicidal thought or really thought suicide was the only answer, I'd go to the tattoo shop." Jungkook ran his hand up his tattooed arm. "... But... you have a lot of tattoos." Taehyung mentioned as he looked a bit shocked at Jungkook's confession. Though Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Every thought was put into a tattoo. It was my way of escaping my pain. I replaced my mental pain with physical pain, that's why I have a lot of tattoos." Jungkook shrugged.