xli

Both on the ground with Jungkook on top of Sungjae, Jungkook punched the boy about three times on his left cheek before Sungjae kicked Jungkook off but it didn't stop Jungkook as he got up and grabbed the collar of Sungjae's shirt who kept his same tough look. "You say you love him right? So why hurt him?! Look at him!!! Take a good fucking look at the boy you love! Does he look happy?! Sungjae does he?!" Jungkook yelled, pushing Sungjae to the ground. "He owes you jack shit! You pursued him knowing who he loved and that's me! I was the one he loved but you made him feel so damn bad that he had to force himself to love you!"

Jungkook snapped right then and there since he finally had Sungjae in his grasp. "The difference between you and I is that he loved me truly. He didn't have to force himself to love me like he did with you! And he wouldn't have had to if you just let him live! You chose to help him! You chose to put a roof over his head! You chose all that!" Jungkook watched the hurtful expression on Sungjae's face. "You think I don't know that!?" Sungjae got up and stood in front of Jungkook. "He had choices too! I didn't force him to become my boyfriend! He didn't say no! I didn't hold him against his fucking will!" Sungjae pushed Jungkook back.

"Yeah? but you guilt-tripped him. That's the thing you don't get here Sungjae. You guilt-tripped Taehyung into loving you because what?! You had a crush on him for years?! There's a fucking reason you guys never worked out the first time around!" Jungkook pushed Sungjae back. "Gu-Guys sto-stop please." Taehyung was heard in the background but the two boys kept their eyes glued to each other. "And what about you Jungkook? The runaway. Like you're any fucking better! You want Taehyung?! Have him! You'll just run away just like you do every time something goes wrong. You'll leave him just like how you did before! Watch! You're fucked up Jungkook!"

Jungkook was taken back by the sudden mention of him running away. Sungjae spat out the blood in his mouth and stepped closer to Jungkook. "Then when you do, I'll be there to pick up the pieces. Because unlike you, we actually lived together. I was his first boyfriend, there's a lot of first's we shared, and what you guys had? A silly summer fling. Don't forget Jungkook. You left him." Sungjae looked seriously at Jungkook who only looked at Sungjae. They lived together for three years. Sungjae wasn't wrong. He did leave Taehyung but... it wasn't anything like that.

Gulping, Jungkook stepped closer to Sungjae in an intimidating manner. Leaning in, Jungkook snickered. "You think he'll want you back? After what you put him through? Keep dreaming kid." Jungkook looked away but then sucked on his bottom lip and shrugged. "Sure, you're his first boyfriend but that doesn't compare to me. You see? I'm his first love... so I'm not worried about you being his firsts if anything, being his last is far more better than being his first." Jungkook was just about finished but seeing Sungjae mad over his words? Thrilled him.

Leaning in once more, Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Did I fail to mention that I was his first too? So whatever pride you felt in that, know that I had him first." Jungkook made it known to Sungjae. Now Jungkook wasn't all too confident in his words since he wasn't Taehyung. Hearing the words made Sungjae's skin itch and his veins boil with hatred. Jungkook didn't want Sungjae to leave thinking he still had a chance so he had to make it clear, even if it wasn't true about him being Taehyung's first love but he sure as hell hoped he was.

And just like that, after hearing Jungkook's words, Sungjae snapped as he attacked Jungkook who didn't expect that as he fell back onto the ground with Sungjae who held his collar and started to punch him. Over and over again but Jungkook was able to grab Sungjae's wrist and flip them. Getting as many punches as he could get. All the pent-up emotions breaking free on Sungjae's face and gut. It was like Sungjae was his human punching bag and god did it feel good. "Jun-Jungkook! Sto-Stop! He's had en-enough!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's shoulder and pulled at his shirt.