xxviii

Sungjae had been waiting for Taehyung not long now. After their little 'disagreement' on the phone Sungjae felt bad for once again getting on Taehyung's nerves so he thought seeing him just for a bit to apologize would be good. He stuck with that idea until he saw Taehyung walking in with none other than Jeon Jungkook. At first Sungjae didn't notice that the male beside Taehyung was Jeon Jungkook instead thinking it was a random.

Until Jungkook raised his head and made eye contact with Sungjae who gulped from the stare but he was quick to break eye contact and look at Taehyung. Once Taehyung saw Sungjae, he felt his heart speed up not because he was happy to see Sungjae- but because he knew what was about to happen. Quickly walking away from Jungkook, Taehyung approached Sungjae who had a dull facial expression. "Having a life huh? With Jungkook? Your ex?"

Sungjae spoke a little too loud which made Jungkook hiss. The embarrassment of being brought up in the conversation hit as Jungkook quickly kept walking. "No- Okay, he's not my ex. Calm down!" Taehyung scolded Sungjae who scoffed. "Calm down? Really? You're telling me to calm down when- you know what, no I'm not doing this." Sungjae removed himself from the situation and left Taehyung who was confused. "Do what?! What the hell?" Taehyung said while following Sungjae.

"You lied to me. You said you were out." Sungjae turned to Taehyung who sighed and rubbed his forehead. "No I didn't. I was out." Taehyung spoke out but Sungjae spoke over him as he heard that. "Clearly! Out with Jungkook is something you forgot to mention. Your ex!" Sungjae got a little louder. "You don't need to know everything! My god Sungjae! This is why we're on a break! I need a break from you! From this!" Taehyung became annoyed with Sungjae.

"So what?! We're on a break now and you get to screw Jungkook? Go right on ahead!" Sungjae kept walking after what he said. "You know what?! I will! You want me to screw him so fucking badly?! Fine!" Taehyung yelled to the male who kept walking. "Oh fuck you Taehyung!" And just like that Taehyung was left with Sungjae driving off. Leaving Taehyung frustrated and confused on what the hell just happened. Until Sungjae messaged him a few minutes later with a break up message.

That was the cherry on the fucking top. Wanting to cry, Taehyung closed his eyes and took a couple deep breathes before he walked inside. If he was going to cry, it was going to be in the comfort of his hotel room- if Namjoon wasn't there. Noticing that Jungkook had left, Taehyung felt calmer. At least Jungkook didn't have to witness that. In the elevator though Taehyung started to tear up. Fighting every single day for how long? trying to fix his stupid relationship but Sungjae just- gosh he was a headache.

Wiping his tears, Taehyung walked out of the elevator and went straight to his room. Having a little trouble with his key but once he got into the room he cried. So much emotions going through him. Half being because of Sungjae and his stupid feelings but the other half was because... Jungkook. Not sure why but seeing Jungkook again just brought back everything from the past and he just... he didn't like the feeling of the past. It was great but how it ended changed his life.

Did Taehyung cry the whole night? Almost but he was interrupted by the door being knocked on. Figuring it was Namjoon who forgot his key or even lost his key- Taehyung went answer the door with red puffy eyes. All cuddled up in his oodie, Taehyung opened the door but the male that stood in front of him was not Namjoon but Jungkook. "Hey..." Jungkook breathed out before he brought out soju from his bag. "Seokjin and Namjoon are still... busy in the room so I figured I come share this with you. Seems like you need it." Jungkook looked a little saddened at Taehyung's state.