"yes I am for real!" 🔞

"I have a headache I'm taking a shower. If you need anything help yourself or just ask me I don't mind" I said getting medicine for my head.
"Oh- okay. I- um.." Yeji stuttered.

I took off my clothes and went to my closet.

"You want my computer? You can play anything on it or watch something" I got out my PC and handed it to her.
Yeji stared at my naked body.
"What? take it?"
"Oh- um..okay yea" Yeji kept stuttering
"Why are you being weird?" I started to laugh

"Nothing its just you...um" Yeji rubbed the back of her neck and looked at the ground.

"Wae? Am I that hot?" I said laughing
"Yes" She looked at me and said it bluntly.
"Yes are are that hot Kenji. Now go shower before I fuck you"

Back to being fierce...I love it.

I cleaned off my face and took off my makeup. I walked back into my closet and grabbed sweats.

"Don't watch any porn on there though. My mom sees the bills to make sure no one else is on there. If you want to watch porn use my phone instead.

The passcode is 070604" I tossed my phone to her.
"First off I'm not that horny...second off...how do you know my birthday I never told you?" Yeji said blushing.

"If you were not horny you wouldn't be biting your lip at my background picture also...I don't know your birthday. Mine is 7th of June 2004. Wae?" I got into the shower and Yeji stood at the doorway.

"I was biting my lip because your boobs were hanging out of your bikini, your skin was so tanned. Also that is my birthday too!! We are twins!!" Yeji got all excited.
"Pervert....but betttt, now I can never forget your birthday" I stated

"Hey! I am not a perverted person!" Yeji said pouting with her arms crossed.
"Are you- still upset at me because of earlier?" I wanted to make sure that I clarified everything.

"No not about your cousin. I misjudged that, I am sorry. But I am still mad about you leaving the table so you still have to make it up to me" Yeji was smirking and also looking at me through the glass which was not yet fogged up by steam.

"Okay, I will then" I let the water run down my back as it turned my pale skin red like a strawberry.
Yeji started to bite her bottom lip again and pulled out her phone. She then took pictures of me naked and started to giggle really cutely.

"What?" I asked opening my eyes
"Nothinnnnn" Yeji said running into my room. I shut off the shower and wrap the towel around me. I then walked out and grabbed Yeji's phone. She had 4 pictures of me showering.
"Don't delete it please" Yeji gave me puppy eyes.

"Yeji- you are crazy I swear" I said laughing. I tossed her phone back and went to get dressed.
"No dont get dressed you still have to make it up to me" she pouted and took my towel away.

"Fine" I walked towards her which made her back up. She then fell onto the bed and I took off her clothes. All of them.

My wet hair was dripping on her body causing her shiver as each cold drop hit her.
I kissed her lips and made out with her before leaving marks all over her neck, collarbone, breasts, torso and even behind her ear.

I then licked her stomach and without hesitating I went down on her. As I was making her moan like crazy she arched her back and grabbed the sheets

"God- fuck Kenji...your- relentless...fuck" She put her legs on my shoulders and I pressed into her more.
"Ugh aishhh" she moaned loudly.

After I was done I cleaned up and got dressed.
"Here wear these"
I set out an oversized grey crewneck and black sweatpants.

"Okay- I will." Yeji was still on the bed tired from our session.
"You looked stoned" I said laughing.
"I don't do drugs Kenji" Yeji said laughing and sitting up.