"marry me?"

I woke up early in the morning to the birds chirping out the window. I felt warm soft lips in the crease of my neck and smiled.

Yeji's strawberry scented lotion was still lingering for me to smell. I took a deep breath and Yeji stirred in her sleep. Slowly I move her off of me and went to freshen up. When I came back Yeji was still sleeping like a baby.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek lightly. I didn't want to wake her up from her beauty sleep, she looked so peaceful and calm.

Am I dreaming?

Stuck in my thoughts as I stared at Yeji, she woke up and noticed I wasn't in bed.
"Hey baby, good morning" I said sitting next to her. She started to smile and kiss my lips gently.

"Good morning pearl" She said breaking the kiss. I put my hand on her face and lean my head on hers.

"Happy birthday my kitten" I said as I stared deep into her eyes smiling widely.

"Happy birthday too princess" She kissed me again. Suddenly the door opened and I jumped away.

"I'm hiding from mom, she is finding her spoon" Jiso said closing the door.
Yeji rolled her eyes and went back to kissing my lips. She then straddled me not caring that her sister was in the room staring at us.

"Hwang Jiso where are you?" Mrs. Hwang was heard from the other side of the house.
I laughed a bit and went back to Yeji's sweet lips.

Jiso watched as we made out in front of her not caring she was there.
"Ugh stop it" Jiso said staring at her phone.
Yeji motioned her hand at her telling her to go away.

"Don't you understand that if I go out there then I will have a huge mark on me from mom's wooden spoon?" Jiso complained.

Yeji gave her a thumbs up and put her hand behind my ear as her thumb caressed under my eye.

There was a knock on the door.
Yeji leaned up and sighed.

"Yes?" She asked.
"Is your sister in there?" Mrs. Hwang asked.
"No one is here beside me and Kenji, Eomma" she said opening the door as her sister was behind it.

I waved at her mother and she smiled back.
"Happy birthday girls" She said.
"Thank you" We both said at the same time.
"Well, if you see your sister tell her that she will be grounded for a month if she doesn't come to the family room in 10 minutes" Mrs. Hwang said.

"Okay Eomma, i'll tell her if I see her" Yeji smiled and shut the door.
"You owe me big time, bitch" Yeji said quietly, looking at her sister who was holding her breath the whole time.

"Yea, yea...I'll go out in a minute, just continue your make-out sesh" She said sitting on the floor.

"Finally" Yeji said straddling me again.
"Just shut up and kiss already" Jiso said wanting the action.
Yeji looked at her sister with a death stare.
"Yeah what she said" I said smiling and turning her face back towards me.

I leaned up and kissed her while switching the positions and straddling her. I ran my hand down her body as I forgot Jiso was in the room.

"So you are the top?" Jiso asked.
I laughed and broke the kiss.
"Yah! Go!" Yeji yelled quietly to her sister.
"Not until I get the answer" Jiso crossed arms and grinned.

"Actually shes the top" I smiled at Yeji as she rolled her eyes and blushed.
"Yeji-ah is this true?" Unnie asked.
"Just get the fuck out dammit!" Yeji pointed at the door.