Did she just call me daddy? 🔞

"No, dont do this...please Yeji no" My eyes started to fill with tears. I grabbed her hand and my eyes turned into an ocean.

"Please" I begged her.
Tears ran down her face as she turned away from looking at me.

"Kenji Im sorry. I love you...I really do but-"
"But what?" I cut her off desperately trying to find my wrong.

"I will fix everything I didn't do or that I did wrong" I fell to my knees as they gave out on me, going into shock I grabbed my heart.

"It's not you Kenji, I have to leave" Yeji bent down to me and caressed my back as I tried to catch my breath and stop the panic.

"Pills....my pills" I grabbed my head as a sudden pain suddenly struck it.

"Shit...goddamn it, hold on babe"  Yeji rummaged through my bag until she found a water bottle and my pills.

I took the pills while shaking and choking on them. Yeji helped me up onto a bench.
"Yeji, please. We can do this, please"
I begged her.

"Love, look at me" She grabbed my chin made me look up into her eyes which only hurt me more. I started to whimper and cry more as I looked at her beautiful face.

"Love, I am not leaving you for good. I would never...but I have to leave Korea to study" Yeji told me and cupped my face.

I pulled away and hid my face in my hands and cried harder. Yeji played with my hair and pulled my hands away from my face. She bent down in front of me and looked deep into my eyes.

"I'll explain on the way" Yeji pulled me up.
"I cant drive right now" I sat back down. 
"We are not taking the car, it's only 13 minutes away"

"Why are we going there now?" I stared at the ground trying to process everything.
"You are going to get all your anger out there. Now let's go so I can explain to you" Yeji took my hand and dragged me a few feet before I finally began to walk myself without needed support.

"I have to go to Spain next month to study for three months and come back to Korea. But then after, if I pass the entrance exam, I can study in Spain for university. Which I won't have to leave Korea again for another three years" Yeji explained

"Why do we have to break up?" I cried harder. Thank god I didn't have any makeup on and there wasn't hardly anyone on the streets this early in the morning.

"Because I wont be able to handle three months away from you at all, we both will hurt more and more everyday without seeing each other" Yeji said stopping and taking both of my hands in hers.

"It's three fucking months Yeji, goddamn it, i will fucking go there with you" I cursed.
"Stop cussing, Kenji you can't just stay in Spain without your mom for that long" Yeji took a deep breath.

"She is still never here Yeji, never. It's been you all along here" I finally was able to calm myself.

The rest of the walk was silent, we arrived at the gymnasium and went inside.
I talked to the manager and told him I had reserved for two hours of private practice and he allowed me into the gym with Yeji.

I pulled my hair up and took off my shoes starting to stretch. Yeji started to do it with me, as it calmed me from anger I took a deep breath.

"Love?" Yeji asked looking up from a pike stretch.

"What?" I answered annoyed.
"I am sorry" Yeji went back to stretching.
"Save it" I said getting up and warming up to tumble across the floor.