"Lets go" 🔞

"Hey do you wanna take these?" Yeji asked bringing out ripped jeans.
"I got to make a good impression...maybe dresses?" I said getting out of the shower.

We were packing for the trip to Busan for our birthday. Thankfully it was a Friday night and we didn't have to skip school for the trip. We planned on going after school and drive.

We would get there by dinner time and then the next day we can enjoy our birthday.

"Um, I dont know love, I don't want you to be uncomfortable" Yeji looked at me concerned.
"It's fine it's just 2 and half days" I went into the closet where she was and got out shorts and a shirt.

"Here choose this dress" I got it off the hanger and hand it to her.
"This one?" Yeji held the dress up.
"Put it on first" Yeji asked me.

"I don't have anything else on though" I said clutching my towel and walking into the room with my other clothes in my hand.

"It's fine it's just us" Yeji said.
"I mean I don't want it dirty" I said making no sense.

"Oh wait I just got out of the shower, yea give to me" I said laughing at my dumbass self.
Yeji flicked my head and laughed with me.

I threw the towel back into the bathroom and grabbed the dress. Yeji came behind me and hugged my naked skin.

"Don't leave any marks please" I said as she kissed my ear.
"Mhmm" she went back to kissing my neck and went in front of me as I waited for her to be done kissing me.

"I thought I was trying on the dress?" I looked at her as she made her way down to my breast.
"Second thought...I need you right now" Yeji took the dress and threw it in the suitcase.

She pushed me on the bed and straddle me.
"Oh baby not right now we need to get up early" I said moaning as she kissed down my torso.

"It's fine" She made her was down to my clit and sucked on it.
"Damn Yeji" I moaned her name as she bit me
She started to lick my center and then slipped her tongue in my tight pussy.

"God" I arched my back as she went down on me. I moaned endlessly until I came in her mouth. She licked me clean and went to my mouth.

"I love you babe" She said in my ear quietly and started to kiss me. After a few minutes of making out she leaned up to catch her breath.

"I didn't get to say it back" I said pouting at her. I leaned up and whispered in her ear.
"I love you kitty" I whispered.

She giggled and went back to my lips.
Her ruthless hand found it's way to my center and she slipped three fingers into me.

"Damn your tight" Yeji said breaking the kiss.
"Mhmm" I moaned quietly. She started to moved her fingers and she rubbed my g-spot.

"Fuck thats-" I moaned louder and came again.

"I'll make you cum 8 more times then you can have a break" Yeji said going faster.
"8?!" I yelled as she hit my core.
"Mhmm thats right pearl" Yeji smirked.
She went faster and I arched my back.

"Sit up" Yeji said sternly and pulling out her fingers.
"Waeee?" I complained.
"Just do it" Yeji pulled me up.

I sat up and she straddled me.
She entered back in me as a moan escaped my mouth. She leaned down and sucked on my breast and went faster.

"God it's g-good" I moaned as I came again.
"7 more" Yeji said and went stood up.

"Why do you keep making me move!" I complained as she took out her fingers again.
"Because I'm going to make you cum 10 different times" Yeji had a grin on her face.