"its okay love, dont cry"

"Jonmattang!" Yeji said still smiling,
I kicked her ankle.
"Stop swearing! Bad girl! If you keep swearing I'll punish you!"
"I'm surprised you even knew that. Its the full slang term not the short one" Yeji said covering her mouth while she had food in it.
"It's easy to remember, I say it all the time when I eat this"
I couldn't stay serious at her cute face.

"So you're always swearing-"
"No! Well- yes but no!"
"But you just said you always say that this is fucking delicious I thought"
I pinched her cheeks and we ate the rest of our food.

I took out the dishes and filled the sink with hot soapy water.
"You're not gonna use the dish washer?" Yeji asked while hugging me from behind.
"No, why would I?" I started to wash the dishes.

"Well, that is what they normally do in the west right?" Yeji grabbed the side of my shirt and held on to it. I almost melted in cuteness of how she held it.
"Yes, but I'm not in the west. I'm in the east now" I smiled at her and finished up the dishes.

When I was done with the dishes I grabbed Yeji's hand and pulled her close to me. She leaned on her tippy toes and put her arms around my neck. I then pick her up and carry her to my bed and lied her down.

"Can I have your phone?" Yeji asked holding out her hand.
"What for?" I threw sweat pants at her
"Yah! I don't want them!" she threw them back at me.

"Fine sleep naked then!" I said and handed her my phone.
"070604...I love it" Yeji said all excited
Yeji scrolled on my phone and went into my camera roll.
"You have a few pics of me but I have many more of you." Yeji clicked on the photo I just took of her.

"That's because I'm not on my phone much love" I got in bed covered up.
"Hm we will take so many tomorrow then" she said giggling and kissing me.
"Mhmm bet" I said and kissed her forehead. We both fell asleep quickly and held on to each other.

-3:57 am-

I woke up and checked the time. It was so early in the morning but I was wide awake.
I went into the spare bedroom that I turned into my own dance room and turned on music.

I connected my AirPods so I wouldn't wake Yeji up and since it's on the other side of the house she won't hear my movements.

-6:14 am-

Yeji woke up but I didn't know it.
"Kenji?" Yeji continued to hollar my name until she saw the spare bedroom door cracked and heard my pounding movements.

She went over to the door and peeked in.
I was dancing to Ash Island. It was great for hip hop which I was best at.

"Nan cheoeum neoui balaemi deogo sipeo, Sesangeul da jugessdago yasogeul hae. Mahneun nundeul ui chagagi naegen,
Honlani doeeo neoman himdeulge haessji"
I rapped to myself as I continued to dance.

Once the song finished I lied on the ground tired and breathless. Yeji opened the door and lied on my stomach.
"Oh hey, you wake up?" I said playing with her hair.

"I didn't know you can dance so well, and rap too in hangul" Yeji turned and looked at me while her dimples showing.

"Hm just a hobby, are you hungry?" I sat up and held Yeji in my arms hugging her tightly.

"No I want to sleep more" She said.
"Oh okay, you don't have to stay up" I said rubbing her cheek which was warm.
"No. I want you with me." Yeji was half awake and falling asleep on me.
"Okay love" I kissed her forehead and put her arms around my neck. I then picked her up like a baby and carried her to my bed.

I cover her up because she still didn't have any sweatpants or underwear on. I changed into fresh clothes and put on cologne to rid of the smell of sweat from dancing.