Chapter 4

Nicki's POV

"Don't just stand there, you went against what I said you might as well come see.", said Beyoncé without even turning her back from the two graves. I was hesitant to even step inside the room. It was basically a garden inside a building, the room that the graves sat in was a sun room basically, but instead of a walls there were glass panes. The room sat in front of a pond with a small bridge going over it.

"It's pretty isn't it?", Beyoncé asked. Now standing in front of me with a small smirk.

"It is, but I'm sorry for stepping in on your moment.", I said.

"Yeah you should be, but let's go.", she while dragging me back to the parking lot.

The whole ride down the busy streets of New York was quiet. She showed no emotions, just a blank unreadable face and I was low key nervous.

"How'd he die?", I asked without even thinking. She looked at me confused. "Your son."

"That's none of your concern.", she said with no emotion.

"No it's not but I want to know.", I said.

"Leave it alone Onika.", she said sternly.

"No Giselle, I won't.", I said knowing that Giselle was about because she always clenched her jaw when she was angry.

"You're irritating the fuck out of me and I don't like that shit.", she growled.

"Well I'm sorry but you're gonna deal with it, I'm not being in your business to be nosy, I'm being in your business because I see you have a lot to get out.", I spat. She finally pulled into the driveway of a house before turning her body to me.

"I WENT 24 YEARS WITHOUT A SOUL TO FUCKING TALK TO, I DON'T NEED ONE NOW!", she yelled.

"Well you have one and you're gonna have one forever.", I said.

"Ha you think we're gonna last forever?", she laughed.

"You know you're dumber than you look Nic, GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY CAR!", she yelled harshly. My feeling weren't hurt because she yelled but they were hurt because she was mad for me trying to console her.

"So you telling me you held that gun to my head for no fucking reason?", I asked.

"I was hoping that motherfucker went off then I wouldn't feel so bad for killing your pretty ass.", she grinned.

"You know Giselle you're a heartless motherfucker.", I said before getting out the car and slamming the door.

"THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD WILL DO TO A BITCH LIKE ME!", she yelled out the passenger window as I walked down the street.

And to think that those delusional bitches had a fucking heart.

$$$$$$$$$

Giselle's POV
A Week Later

"G where the fuck have you been?", asked Chris. I had been turned off my phone for a week straight to just get away from work. Everyday of the week vacation I got drunk and smoked weed like it was no tomorrow, even popped a couple pills here and there.

I just walked into the conference room of my building high as hell and off an adderall. My heart was racing and so were my emotions.

"Rihanna who this nigga think he is?", I asked Rihanna while chuckling. I invited all my major movers and shakers, all the way from drug traffickers to human traffickers to assassins.

Chris was a major drug dealer in the Virginia/ Carolina area and he was sitting here questioning me.

"Shit it's unknown to me.", said Rih with a shrug. Chris was sitting in the middle on left side with his girl Karrueche sitting on his lap.

"Who you think you is Chris?", I ask while sitting at the head of the table with Rih to my left and my cousin Kelly to my right. Kelly was like my older sister and once she found out about Matthew's bitch ass she was the first to beat his ass. She really put me on this crime boss shit. She and Rih grew big with me and they haven't left since.

"What the fuck kinda question is that G?", he asked with a slight elevation in his tone. Everyone in the room looked at Chris like he had three heads. Chris was new to being at this table, usually his cousin Tyga was here, but he "mysteriously" died.

"Lower your fucking tone Christopher before I put yo punk ass on mute indefinitely.", said Kelly while looking at herself file her nails. The room became quiet and Chris chuckled.

"My bad Kellz—", his sentence was cut short once Rihanna delivered a bullet to his frontal cortex. I burst out laughing at the sight of his girl screaming with his brain matter painted on her.

My laughs soon were silenced with the feeling of irritation and anger at the woman's loud screams and cries. "SOMEBODY SHUT THAT BITCH UP!", I yelled.

"YOU'RE FUCKING CRAZY!", she yelled.

"Well yes honey I am, but you're gonna be dead in 3..2..1.", I shot two bullets in the back of her head as she tried to run.

"Pussy Bitch.", Kelly mumbled. I wiped my palm down my face and sighed.

"Now does anyone have anymore disturbances to cause?", I asked. They all looked at each other before shaking their head.

"Good now how's business?", I asked.

"Well G we are doing amazing, all of your properties are secured and aren't at risk of being searched.", said my real estate agent Megan. Ms. Megan Fox was a sexy white girl with pretty blue eyes I could look into all fucking day.

"Thank you Mrs. Fox and make sure to come over tonight I have some plans.", I smirked. She nodded. I looked around and stopped at the captain of the police force.

"Captain how am I looking?", I asked.

"Pretty bad G, you're on World's Most Wanted.", he said.

"Well good to know I'm important, now give me something that I have to worry about.", I encouraged.

"Your mother and son's killer is out of jail.", he said. My ears began to ring at the slight notion of my father.

—————-
———
——

Well let's see how long Matthew lasts

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!