Chapter 37

Next afternoon
Roman's POV

Giselle and I just got off the jet and unfortunately I could tell this wasn't a vacation visit which really sucked ass because I wanted to relax.

"Who are we meeting?", I asked as we walked down the carpet to the SUV.

"Rihanna, we're riding light this time, no need for extra attention.", she said lowly.

"And why not, they burned down your club G, them bitches need to know what's really up.", I said confused on her changed way of life.

She opened the passenger door for me and closed it behind me before getting in the driver's side. "Look Roman, unlike before we met y'all , we have things to lose and we're really not trying to jeopardize that any more than we already have, so can you sit this one out and just follow my lead."

Cookie: I don't think I'm listening right at all.

Tanya: Thought I was the only one.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, when Nicki met y'all, all of y'all were bat shit crazy and didn't give a rats ass about the next motherfucker or how they felt, and before y'all met us y'all also had two kids, so don't give me that 'people I care for' bullshit, them motherfuckers disrespected your name, we can handle our own and we gon ride behind you right or wrong, so stop being a bitch and let's handle business like we usually do.", I said with my acrylic name pointing in her face.

"Talking about some damn follow your lead, nigga drive this truck and stop at McDonald's too, I'm hungry.", I said putting on my seatbelt and letting back the seat. She just looked dumbfounded before starting the truck and driving off.

Rosa: I think you hurt her feelings Ro.

Me: Her ass is fine, I don't know why she feels like she gotta protect us, we fucking grown.

Rosa: Look at how she lives, she has ever—

Me: Rosa lemme ask you something, if somebody right now tried to kill them what would you do?

Rosa: I'd level this motherfucker out.

Me: Okay then, it's too late to consider 'how she lives', we in this shit so if we gon do it, we gon do it right, ain't shit gotta change.

Once we got my food we drove to a restaurant where guards stood outside with automatic weapons.

"Rihanna is in that Benz over there, you comi—

"Never mind, I already know.", she said looking at me finishing my nuggets. After I finished I collected my trash and put the bag on the floor. I fixed our lip gloss and turned to her as she stared out the windshield.

"Get out your head G, I know you got this.", I said placing my hand on hers.

"Thanks Roman, I really appreciate it.", she said letting a slight smile come upon her face.

"Anytime, now come on and let's handle business Daddy.", I smirked before giving her a kiss on the cheek and getting out.

The armed men immediately clutched their weapons harder causing me to chuckle. "Boys trust me, those won't help you.", I said loud enough for them to hear and with a wink.

"Roman get beh—

"It's okay love, I'm fine, handle business.", I whispered intertwining my arm with hers.

"You ready for this?", asked rih.

"Yeah, Roman we're coming to meet Trina, she should have the details to what's going on with the club.", said Giselle while looking down at me.