Chapter 26

Bey's POV

She leaned down and attached our lips. Our lips moved together before she slipped her tongue in surprising me. She said she wanted to make love to me but from the looks of it she was about to devour my shit.

I unlocked our lips and she sat panting in front of me catching her breath.

She looked into my eyes and I knew that look.

Lust

Love

I flipped us over putting her on her back, kissing her neck. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

Her light gasp indicated that her pressure point was her spot. Her hands ran through my hair allowing me to place a hickey on the other side of her neck.

I had her exactly where I wanted her. I lifted up slightly and began trailing kisses down her body. Every scar I saw I kissed it. When I got to the valley of her breasts I put a hockey right in the center before moving to the top of her left breast.

I knew she loved to show cleavage so I had to spice it up.

I moved to her nipple and the moan she was holding in finally released when I lightly bit it and ran the tip of my tongue over it.

Her back arched and her mouth opened as my hand trailed down my body. I caressed her thigh as I moved to her right breast and gave it the same treatment.

I knew her anticipation was growing so I finally let my pointer and middle finger massage her bud and her moans became more fluid.

I trailed kisses down her stomach not missing a single bruise or healed cut. I loved her body and the scars didn't take an ounce away from my desire for her.

Once I was face to face with her lady part I kissed both thighs leaving hickeys on each.

I two fingers over her clit making her shudder and I slowly inserted them which caused her body to tense.

I move to her ear, "Relax, I won't hurt you."

I started slow so she could get comfortable and once she was her moans grew in volume. Her hips synched with my fingers and I felt her juices slide down my hand.

I messaged her clit as I sped up making her back arch.

I wanted to surprise her so while her eyes were closed I replaced my thumb with my tongue.

I hands immediately went to my hair and her hips began to grind against my mouth.

I sucked on her clit making her grip tighten. The vibration of my moan on her clit sent her over the edge.

Her body jerked as it hit its climax and I slowed down my movement in her as she grinded out her high.

Once she was down fully I removed my fingers and put them in my mouth sucking her juices off as she watched me.

She looked at me like I was prey. I came up giving her kisses, in the process she flipped us over.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, you've lit a fire that won't go away anytime soon.", she said.

See at first I didn't know what the hell that meant until 3 rounds later we were in 69 and my soul was leaving my body.

She had me in complete shock.

Once we both came she mixed both of our juices making something incredible and dangerous happen.

Sasha's POV