Chapter 25

1 Weeks Later
Beyoncé POV

I sat in the line waiting patiently for Nicki's food. Since being with her I've gained quite a bit of patience and I didn't like it. I wasn't used to it.

Nicki decided to roll with me finally. She was scared to come out but I convinced her to. Or at least I convinced Tanya.

As of right now she was knocked out sleep. I had her playlist lightly playing, I made it for when she goes to sleep.

She has horrible nightmares, some about old trauma and others about new ones. Including the one involving Giselle killing her.

They won't even look at Giselle now which has caused her to act out. The woman is unethical and dangerous without Nicki putting her in check.

"Ma'am $14.32.", said the worker with attitude.

I handed her the money waiting for my change. As she went to get the money I could hear her talking shit.

"Here ma'am pull up to the next window.", she said with an eye roll.

I smirked, "ghetto ass bitch."

I rolled to the next window and it was her once again. I sighed.

God is this a test. Cause I'm about to fail.

"Here ma'am enjoy your meal.", she said.

"Yeah what ever.", I said with a smug.

I drove off and sat the bag down.

"Babygirl, you wanna eat now?", I asked. She shifted a little before sitting up.

"I'm hungry now.", she said in a raspy voice.

"Here you go.", I said handing her the bag and straw for her drink.

We were silently riding until she let out a scream and spit the food in the bag.

I damn near wrecked slamming on the brakes.

"What's wrong baby?", I asked frantically.

"The burger.", she cried.

I looked confused and grabbed the bag. I looked at what she spit out and seen the wad of gum.

My blood began to boil. I saw my knuckles whiten from gripping the steering wheel.

First I needed to calm her down.

"Look at me baby.", I said.

She looked at me and her eyes were switching like crazy. She was having an episode, and I needed to stop it in an expeditious manner.

I mentally cursed before unbutton the shirt I had on. I had on a bra underneath. I grabbed them and sat them in my lap.

Their legs straddled me and their face went directly into my neck. That was their safe place and I wasn't gonna take it from them.

I knew she was probably tired after all the crying and stressing. Even though it was just a wad of gum I really pushed her farther than I should've. I told her nothing would happen and something did. My placement on her trust scale was now lower than before.

"Look at me baby.", I said.

She lifted her head and I immediately wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry okay, I know you really pushed yourself and the others to come out today and I'm sorry that this happened.", I said.

She nodded.

"Words.", I said.

"I forgive you.", she said.