Chapter 33

Sasha's POV

Nicki, Rihanna, and I pulled up to the gate and a guard approached. Luckily Nicki was on the side he walked up to.

"Business here?", he asked eyeing Nicki.

"Ivan sent me.", she said giving the guard a seductive look.

"Name?", he asked

"Nicole.", she said with a smile.

I would've thought he had the list with him but instead he called his buddy out to bring it.

That was a BIG mistake.

Once they both stood at the window looking down at the list she fired a round in both of their heads quick.

"Kelly she might take your job.", I laughed.

"Get out the car.", she said with a straight face.

We all got out of the car and opened the gate with the remote on the guard's body.

"We'll be back.", I said to Kelly before closing the door.

It was dark time and we all had on black clothing which would make it easy for this job.

"I'll see you at the entrance.", she said.

"Aht Aht, you're not leaving.", I said grabbing her arm.

"We need to split.", she said.

"No we don't, you don't even have a plan.", I said.

"Yes we do, we take out the guards and push the family out.", she said reciting it perfectly.

I sighed.

"How about this, I give you a way to get in without having to deal with the guards.", she said.

"And how are you gonna do th—

Before I knew it she slit a huge gash on her shoulder cutting Rihanna off.

"What the fuc—

"Follow my lead ladies.", she said handing over her vest and gun and walking towards the guards.

"I'm starting to think she's did this before.", she said.

"You and I both.", I sighed.

The guards drew their guns on her but lowered them once they saw she was hurt. She had tears running down her eyes.

I noticed they all had their attention on her. Which left a clear but discreet shot to the backyard.

"You stay and make sure she makes it out of this.", I said beginning to move that way. Once I was pass the guards i scaled the fence and slowly crept to the back.

Just before I made it to the backyard I noticed a guard. He spoke into his microphone before rushing my way.

If he was to see me he'd kill me on sight or make a scene to alert his buddies. I looked and noticed I had nicki's gun in my waistband which held a suppressor. I aimed it at the corner and waited for him to turn it. Just when he did I sent a shot right in the head. His body dropped and went still.

I drug him to the bushes so his buddies wouldn't see him and continued to move towards the back. When I saw the door I could see the family was having dinner, but two armed men stood around them.

I groaned.

"Kelly did you bring the sniper?", I asked into the earpiece.

"You already know.", she said.

"Well you need to get ready, I'm at the door but two armed guards are in the house and when I shoot them the guards outside will be alerted and blow nicki's cover.", I said.