Chapter 10

Nicki's POV
Houston, Texas

Bey and I just got off the plane and I honestly was pumped for some odd reason. Of course this Kelly dude deserved to be killed, but usually I wouldn't be attracted to this crazy side of them.

"Baby you hungry?", She asked once we finally were comfortable in the SUV.

"No baby, did Michelle text you back about where she is?", I asked.

"No but we have somebody to meet first, she's basically my right hand woman."

"Wait I thought that was Michelle?", I asked.

"Michelle isn't into this business like Robyn, Kelly, and I but she's my cousin, my family." I nodded in understanding.

We arrived at a mansion and the driver put in the code. As we came closer to the house a statue in the middle of the driveway became visible. It looked like a woman with a cowboy hat on and she had her tongue sticking out.

"Who's that?", I asked while observing the masterpiece.

"You'll see."

The driver finally stopped the car by a gigantic door that led into the house. I stepped out and observed the surroundings. It looked like a ranch but way more modern and lavish.

The front door opening pulled me from my thoughts and out came the woman who was in the middle of the driveway.

"Beyoncé muthafucking Knowles, you finally decided to bring your uppity ass back home.", said the dark skin woman. Her facial expression was cold and I was honestly too scared to even look at Bey's. This is the first person I've ever actually seen not get intimidated by Beyoncé.

My nerves were shot when the woman came face to face with Bey and stared into her eyes. They stood for what felt like years before bursting into laughter and hugging.

I was honestly confused out of my mind about what the hell was going on.

"You've improved because 4 years ago you wouldn't even stand a chance.", said Bey before breaking the hug.

"Hey you taught me well.", said the woman. They both turned to me.

"What the hell just happened Bey?", I asked.

"Oh Baby lemme introduce you, Baby this Megan but everybody calls her Thee Stallion, Megan this is my girlfriend Nicki.", said Bey.

"Wait Thee Stallion as in the notorious queen pin?", I asked.

"Yes ma'am, it's nice to meet you, finally someone who isn't just a weekend link.", she laughed. I have a small smile and looked at Bey.

"Thank you."

"Baby Megan is one of the few people I mentored about the game.", said Bey.

"Yeah if it wasn't for her I would probably still be living on the streets," she said before walking towards the door. "come on in, it's like 94 degrees out here."

We followed her through the door and into the house. The ceilings were high and pictures of her were all over the place.

"Your house is beautiful.", I said as I sat down in the living room.

"Thank you my wife picked the color scheme and everything.", I looked in confusion because she looked like she was at least 18/19.

"Can I ask how old you are?", I asked.

"22 and my wife is 23, matter fact, NORMANI!", she yelled lightly startling Bey.

"Sorry Bey, tell IV and Tina I'm sorry.", said Megan while sitting down.