Chapter 19

Hello Lovelies🌈

I finally updated and I'm honestly happy bc I did 2000+ words which means something special happened!

Y'all take a guess?!

VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE YALL‼️
——————————

Yonce's POV
Next Day

I woke up this morning to the feeling of little hands on my face and slobbery kisses.

"Rumi you just love interrupting my sleep?", I asked with closed eyes. She let out a laugh that made my heart warm.

"Ma-ma.", she said making my eyes shoot open. The sun gave me a small headache but I ignored the sensation to look my cute baby in the face.

"Ma-ma.", she said before clapping her hands.

"Aww my sweet baby is growing up!", I said with a huge smile.

"Beyoncé have you seen Rumi?", asked Nicki while coming around the corner. When she noticed Rumi she sighed.

"I'm sorry I told her to let you sleep but she had other plans.", she said.

"Nah she's good, I miss my baby anyways, but can you watch her real quick while I go use the bathroom and brush my teeth?", I asked. She nodded.

It took about 5 minutes to get finished, when I came back out she was still there with Rumi but this time she was cuddled up in my spot.

"I knew you missed me that much.", I said making her jump up. A pink tint came to her cheeks that made me laugh.

"Name.", I said.

"Cookie.", she said.

"Well nice to meet you Cookie, tell me about yourself.", I said while laying back down in bed.

"Well they call me Cookie because they say I'm too sweet and gullible, when really I'm just a person who believes people can change.", she said.

Giselle: Wonderful another person I have to protect and watch over!

Me: I fail to believe she will be a burden, the sweetest person holds the greatest rage.

"But what they fail to believe is I'm not always sweet, after a while of giving everyone your all and showing them love that isn't reciprocated you become angry and full of hate.", she said.

"So are you sweet or sour?", I asked.

"I am whatever you make me, but for you I'm sweet.", she smiled.

"Ma-ma.", said Rumi while crawling towards me.

"How she been with you?", I asked while holding the hyper 7 month old.

"She's just adorable, and I absolutely love her.", she said.

"Did y'all dream of having kids?", I asked.

"Of course not, we never wanted our kids to go through what we did."

"Same, Blue snuck up on me, and Rumi and Sir were the product of a long night out, but I love them both and I wouldn't give them up ever.", I said.

"They are so adorable, but I wanna talk about what happened with you and Nicki.", she said. I looked down at a now sleeping Rumi and sighed before taking her to her crib and turning on the baby monitor.

When I returned I closed the door and returned back to my spot on the bed. "Okay now what's up."

"What happened a couple months ago can't happen again and to make sure it doesn't I want you to promise me.", she said.