Chapter 9

Yoncé's POV
1 week later

"Look here you little bitch you will do as I say or I kill that bastard you call a sister right in front of you."

Matthew had woken me out of my sleep for the 3rd night and I could already feel the pain that was gonna be inflicted. When I first noticed him in my room I was confused but then I soon smelled the liquor and cigarettes on his breath and knew bad things were gonna happen. I tried telling Mama but every time I remembered him saying he would kill her and Solo.

"Please Daddy that hurts.", I said as he ripped my pajamas off. I began to kick and scream for help. Hoping someone would stop him but there was no one.

"BEYONCÉ"

"BEYONCÉ"

"BEYONCÉ WAKE UP BABY!", I jolted up from the shaking of my body to see a distraught Nicki looking at me.

"Baby it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you, but you need to calm down no one is here he won't hurt you.", she said while trying to regulate my breathing.

I could feel my chest tightening, I could still hear his grunts and swears.

Bey: Yoncé it's okay you're gonna hurt yourself if you don't calm down.

I gripped the sheets hoping for a breath of air someway somehow. The vision kept flashing in and out, I couldn't tell the difference between reality and the nightmare.

I felt my body turn and I was now laying on Nicki's chest. "Listen to my heart Baby."

My short breaths eventually got longer and longer till I was finally back to my regular breathing pattern.

"Are you okay now?", she asked. I nodded.

"Are too comfortable getting up, we have to take a shower.", she said.

"What time is it?", I asked.

"It's only 3 AM but you're sweating bad.", she said.

"Okay but you don't have to get in if you don't want to."

"What did I tell you before, I'm not gonna leave you alone after what you just went through.", she said.

"Okay, I'm sor—"

"Don't even finish that sentence.", she said before tapping my thigh to get up. I got up and looked in the mirror to see my shirt basically soaked.

"You harm yourself in your sleep?", she asked. I looked at my neck and seen the scratch marks where I tried to get his hands off of me.

"He chocked me."

"We need to get that cleaned up when we get out the shower.", she said as she walked into the bathroom. I undressed and looked at my body and immediately felt disgust. I hated looking at my body because it was scarred and disgusting. He made sure to ruin it with the bruises and burns.

"Come on Baby.", said Nicki while peaking out of the bathroom door. I nodded and walked into the bathroom to see the shower running and Nicki stripping out of her clothes. She took my hand and lead me in the shower.