Chapter 5

Nicki's POV
Beyoncé House
New York City

"So when are you gonna invite me to see this mystery person?", asked my best friend Lauren

"Never LoLo, you have absolutely no home training.", I laughed.

Lauren and I had been friends since 3rd grade and I of told her about me meeting someone but I didn't tell her who I met and how I met them.

"You're an asshole you know.", she said with an eye roll.

"You love me though.", I smiled making sure to pop a dimple.

"Well hell can I at least know what he does?", asked Lauren.

"Well SHE is an entrepreneur.", I said. Her eyes damn near popped out of her head and she chocked on the her air at my reply.

"Nicki I know damn well you are not with a woman after literally saying for 10 years straight that you only like males.", she screamed as she caught her breath.

"Lauren this is exactly why you can't meet her.", I said with an eye roll.

"Oh whatever I'll meet her o—"

"NICKI WHERE ARE YOU?!", yelled Giselle while running inside the store. I knew it was her because the rest of them are never that damn loud.

"Ouuu is that he—", I hung up on Lauren looking towards the entrance of the den to see a frantic Giselle run through.

"Giselle what's wrong with you?", I asked while trailing behind her into her office.

"He's out, THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA IS OUT!", she yelled with a smile.

"Who is out?", I asked.

"Matthew-fucking-Knowles.", she grinned.

"Wait I thought he was dead."

"Nope, but he's about to be.", she grinned. "Robyn and I are gonna be at his "wife's" house with a gun to her fucking head.", she cackled.

"What about me?", I asked with a pout.

"You're staying here.", she said while loading her revolver.

"No I'm coming.", I said. "I'll be ready by the time you get done."

"Nicki you're staying here.", she said sternly. I turned around and looked her in the eyes from across the room.

"I'm going get dressed.", I said before walking out the door.
—————-
———

"What happened to shorty not coming?", asked Robyn as we merged onto the highway.

"I don't even know, Giselle said no and Nicki said yes.", said Bey.

"So basically Nicki was telling the rules?", asked Robyn.

"Yeah basically.", laughed Bey. I was silently sitting in the front seat trying to ignore their asses because my stomach was cramping like a bitch.