Chapter 35

Later That Day
Yonce's POV

Me: So you're telling me y'all left her horny and tied up?

Sasha: oh she should be fine now, she wanted to have an attitude and play so I beat her at her own game.

Me: lord Jesus, this is crazy.

"Mama, up.", begged Rumi as I opened the door.

"That's definitely your aunty solo's teachings.", I said with an eye roll.

"I'm tired mama.", whined blue. I sighed and grabbed blue along with Rumi. Somehow someway I got into the house without putting either one of them down. I bought them upstairs and tucked them in putting on cartoons and the fan for them. I closed the door once I was assured that they were sleep.

Once I got back to the room I looked to see them laid out on the bed asleep. A smirk spread across my face as I looked at the wetness still dripping from them. They soon began to turn and whimper. Their hips grinded as they still tossed and turned. They were having a wet dream.

I went to the closet and grabbed the strap before putting it on. I put some lube on it before stepping out the closet. She was still sleep and turning slightly. I positioned myself before her wet entrance and with one swift movement entered. She pulled at the chains and her eyes opened wide.

"Fuccckkk Jay!", she yelled. My vision went blurry.

Giselle: WHO THE FUCK IS JAY?!

I just sat there and eyed her and she soon understood what she said. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with fear filled in them. She tried to pull away and I guess run but she forgot how she was.

"Don't run love.", I said in a "calm" voice.

"Ba—

"Who the fuck is Jay?", I cut her off.

"Nob—

I began to pull out.

"NO PLEASE, I need you.", she said trying to clench me in.

"Tell me who Jay is or your ass will be here for the rest of the day, no dick or nun.", I mean mugged.

"He's just an old fling, nothing to worry about.", she said.

"You was dreaming about him.", I said with a straight face.

"N—

I rammed into her.

"FUCK!", she moaned/screamed.

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME!", I yelled.

"Daddy please."

"TELL ME!", I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes, I dreamed about him, I don't know why though.", she said with tears in her eyes.

"You lying to me onika?", I asked with a straight face.

"No papi, I would never lie to you.", she cried. I got up and undid her hand cuffs and foot chains.

"On all fours.", I ordered.

"Dad—

I smacked her thigh making her yelp.

"ALL FOURS SLUT!", I yelled.

Im a territorial ass bitch. So the fact she was dreaming about another nigga pisses me off. I'm gonna teach her a lesson. And it's best she learn quick.