Chapter 18

Giselle's POV

Bey: WHAT THE HELL G, this isn't supposed to happen.

She pushed me back and huffed before attempting to leave. I grabbed her by her arm and brought her towards me. Her face was blank.

"G let me go before I fuck you up.", she said with a clenched jaw.

"Nicole listen to me," she yanked her wrist out of my hand.

"NICOLE I'M SORRY!", I yelled. She ignored me and kept walking out of the large closet.

I followed her and before she could step out the door I slammed it shut and blocked.

"Giselle you're making me angry.", I said.

"Listen to me, YOU WON'T LISTEN!", I said, feeling myself get angry.

Those three words were triggering to Yoncé and IV. Our mother didn't listen when we said we were hurt. We never blamed her because she was going through it herself but it's nothing like having no one to listen to you.

"Why won't you listen, JUST LISTEN!", yelled Yoncé.

"PLEASE LISTEN!", yelled IV.

Beyoncé's POV

My head was tightening. The system was silent, other than IV and Yoncé, but I could feel their emotions.

Sasha's hate/rage.

Tina's empathy

Giselle's anger

Bey & Yoncé/IV's fear

I no longer had the stability to fight everyone else for the front. Our body dropped hard as the world became white noise.

Omniscient POV

As Beyoncé laid on the floor in a fetal position mumbling words to herself, Nicole stood in the doorway clueless.

She loved Beyoncé to death, but her ways, their ways , made her and the others hate them.

She could understand her new found path down the rocky road called love, but she didn't see that as a valid excuse.

Nicki: HELP THEM NICOLE, THEY COULD HAVE A SEIZURE FROM THIS!

Nicole: She will be fine, she bought this upon herself.

Roman: Nicole I don't like them much, but you have to help her.

Nicole: SHE DOESN'T DESERVE OUR HELP, THEY BARELY DESERVE OUR TIME!

Nicki: Nicole it isn't about if they deserve it, you've fucked up just as much as them but we'd still break our asses trying to make sure you're safe.

Martha: Nicole help them, they'd do the same for you.

Martha was Nicki's caregiver, she helped take care of Barbie when she was younger and now that Barbie is around 5 she has more free time. Everyone pretty much respected Martha, even Nicole.

Nicole sighed and knelt down to the now shaking blonde head. She checked her pulse and determined her heart was beating damn near out her chest.

"Beyoncé, I need you to listen to my voice.", Nicole said while picking her up.

They could hear Nicole's voice but no one could take ahold. Yoncé now was somewhat calm, but still unresponsive.

Tina and Bey worked to calm IV down, but she just wasn't going for it.