𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

We start walking back to our hotel rooms. And I was looking for my roommate but it wasn't Julie, she was with Connie. I get to my room and I open the door and see Charlie on his bed reading. I gulp loudly "Oh hey, Charlie!" He looks up from his book and cracks a smile "Hey Vi, I guess we're roommates. Sorry I called you Vi if you don't mind that'll be my nickname for you." I could feel my cheeks turning pink and I finally but anxiously got out the words "Yeah call me Vi. Uh, What are you reading Charlie?" He shows me a picture and says "It's the newspaper. Look, we're on it!" I widen my eyes and smile. "Wow, this is amazing! I can't believe it!" "Well believe it then." Charlie replies playfully. I met this boy 4 hours ago and was already falling for him. I had flipped~ this boy, charlie conway was different. I was only 13 so I knew if I wanted a chance with him I had to take things slow. Get to know him and what not. I went to bed thinking about charlie. I wasn't trying to be creepy but I was imagining us as a couple. The next morning, I got ready for breakfast and I was in the bathroom getting changed and I had wet hair and everything but my shirt was on. I honestly wanted to be presentable. I was always polite at tables and dinners. So being with the Ducks wouldn't change that. While I was brushing my hair with thoughts flowing through my mind the door opens. Charlie peeks his head in and quickly covers his eyes "Sorry Vi, I thought you would've been done by now. I'll leave you." It was so respectful of him to close his eyes, it made me fall for him even more. "Thanks Charlie." I knew Charlie had just seen me with my bra on but I wasn't embarrassed. It could be worse...right?