𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

In the first face-off we put Averman. Iceland knocks him down and takes the puck. We all were getting knocked down again. Iceland tries to shoot and misses. Goldberg stops the puck and Dean gets it. Then Dean gets checked into the boards hard. We hear the crowd booing. I'm focusing on the game. I was trying to get the put but it wasn't gonna be easy. I try to block the Iceland team from shooting but I miss it. Iceland shoots and Goldberg saves it. What a relief. We hear the crowd cheering. Banks collects it and gets knocked down. Iceland trips Goldberg and they shoot, Goldberg tries to save it but Iceland ends up scoring. Now it was 1-0, Iceland leading. "It's all right. We'll get that one back." I hear Coach yell. I look back at Goldberg and I skate behind him. "Hey! Too slow, big boy." An Iceland player says skating up to Goldberg and then skating away shortly after. "All right! That's it!" I hear Goldberg shout. "Don't listen to him." Dwayne says as me and him hold him back.  "Besides that guy'll kill you." I say adding on. "Well, at least hold me back like I'm gonna kill him." Goldberg responds. We start holding onto him bringing him back to the goal. "Come on, man! Let me at him! Let me go! You want some of this?! Let me at him!" Goldberg shouted at the Iceland team. "Line change!" Coach calls. I skated over to the benches. "Good luck out there." I say to Guy, Jesse, and Russ as they skate out onto the ice. "Hey, you were doing a good job out there Vi." Charlie says smiling at me. 'Thanks my love. But we're still behind." I respond. I looked over to the Iceland team and I saw Stannson saying "That's the shooter! Watch him! Get him!" he says pointing to Russ. I was confused. Were they actually worried about Russ? The game starts again and 2 Iceland players smash Russ into the boards. I heard 'Boos' coming from the crowd and I saw Russ' big brother. Russ gets up and gets ready to do his Knuckle Puck when an Iceland player knocks the puck out of his hand. The score was still 1-0. Me and the rest of the ducks in the benches were cheering for our team. After about 5 minutes Iceland scores again. Now the score is 2-0. As I'm watching the game until Averman starts getting nervous and starts mumbling to me and Julie. "We can't make it. Iceland's bigger, stronger, faster. They got more facial hair." Me and Julie just look at each other. "Just chill out Averman." I say chuckling. After 15 minutes of the other ducks getting knocked down, Coach calls "Violet, Banks, You're on." Hey, be careful out there." Coach says to Adam as me and him leave the benches. 2 other ducks come in and me and Banks start playing. I get a hold of the put and I pass it to Banks before I get checked into the boards. I get up quickly and start skating towards Banks. An Iceland player was skating right by him trying to get his wrist. Adam tries to dodge the attacks but then an Iceland player hits Adam's arm hard. I quickly skated over. I could hear the Ducks yelling from the bench. The Iceland player only got 2 minutes. He could've taken his arm off! We changed up our players before starting the game again. I sat down next to Adam and me and Coach checked on his wrist. "I'm okay." Adam says. Unsure of his answer Coach asks "You sure?" I was concerned too. "Yeah. I'm fine. They just hit the pad. Really." I could tell when Adam was lying now but he wasn't lying this time. "You'll be okay, Banks." I say to Adam. "Way to hang in there, Adam. Great playing!" Coach says walking past me and Adam. As we start playing again I'm cheering on my team. We were flying. We were doing better. Luis was quickly skating trying to catch the Iceland player that took the puck. But Luis couldn't stop and ended up helping Iceland score again. Now it was 3-0. I was still believing that we were gonna win. With all the practice our team did I think we would catch up eventually. We were still in the first period so we could earn these points back. "Show me the 'Flying V'. Let's Go! Let's Go!" Coach called out and me and Adam switched places on the ice. We formed the 'V' I was in front. I was leading the 'Flying V'. As we were getting closer to the net we all got knocked down. And Iceland steals the puck again. We all raced to our goal to help Goldberg but we were too late. Iceland cores again. Now it's 4-0. Now it was the second period. I was still on the ice.