𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

We were all cheering on our way out. We all skated around the ice in our new uniforms and we met at the benches to chant. "Quack, Quack, Quack!" We all chanted over and over again as we were joined by the crowd. "Go....Ducks!" We all cheered as some of us went to play. I was on the ice. Right as we were gonna begin the crowd started cheering, "We will, we will quack you! We will, We will quack you! We will, We will quack you!" They stop and The actual song begins and we begin playing. The song was hyping our team up. We all were pushing down the Iceland team and now we were doing our best and we were determined to win. Some of us were getting knocked down and some Iceland players were getting knocked down. We all start passing till I get the puck I pass it to Connie, she shoots...she scores. We all gather Connie and celebrate. We continue the game and Iceland gets the put, they shoot...Goldberg gives a great save. Averman collects the puck from behind the net. Dang lost the puck to the Iceland player behind him. They trick Goldberg and they score. Dang 5-2 now. We came back to the benches and Charlie had a great teamwork plan. "Charlie, this isn't the nba." Averman complains. "It's the perfect teamwork play." Charlie responds. He knew what he was doing. I trusted him. We put the play into action on the ice and Dwayne shoots it up into the air. I quickly make my way over to the net. An Iceland player trips me but the puck landed and went in. We all cheer. 5-3. We continue playing and Luis tries to skate fast again. He's flying across the ice with the puck. We all block the Iceland players, including me. Luis stops. "I stopped." Luis says in disbelief. "Put it in, Luis!" Coach yells. Luis puts the puck in. 5-4, not bad. We all skate over and celebrate. Russ gets out on the ice with only 2 minutes left. Banks pass it to Russ. It gets past him and he's trying to get the puck. 3 Iceland players corner him. Fulton, Banks, and Averman try to get some of the Iceland players to back off. I was on the ice but I couldn't do much. I was trying to get the Iceland players down too. We hear a "Timeout! Timeout! Timeout! Guys, come in. Come on!" from Coach Bombay. We skate over. He even calls Goldberg over. "Listen up." We all discuss a play. "Go....Ducks!" We all chant while getting back to the game. We all get in our positions and then we get started on the play. Guy has the puck and he passes it to Luis. Luis goes behind the net and throws it back to 'Goldberg' which isn't Goldberg, it's Russ. Our play was working perfectly. I come up and give him his hockey stick. "Good luck!" I say before skating away to defend him. He shoots...He scores! We all cheer. Now it was a tie. With no time left on the clock. Now it was time for the shootout. First up was Jesse, he shoots...he gets blocked. Then the Iceland scores. Next Guy, He shoots...he scores! Iceland gets blocked. I was next, I was focused. I knew the whole team was counting on me. I shot at the goal, I scored. I was so happy. Then Iceland scores. Next was Fulton, he shoots...he scores. Iceland scores again. Last was Banks. Before he skated out onto the ice I whispered to him, "You'll score, I just know it." I smile at him as he skates out. He shoots...He scores! I knew it. I cheer along with the rest of the ducks. The last pick for Iceland was Gunnar. Coach puts Julie on the ice since he knew how Gunnar would shoot. I was proud that my sister was gonna get to be the goalie. I wasn't worried at all. Iceland shoots...and Julie catches it. I knew she could do it! The Ducks Win! We get on the Ice and Celebrate. I hug Julie. "I knew you could do it Jules!"I say while still hugging her. She pulls out and looks at me. "Thanks, V." We smiled and hugged one last time. Charlie looks over at me and smiles. "Good shot out there, love." He says. "Thanks, Captain." I say chuckling. We shake hands with Iceland and Gunnar stops at Charlie and Me. "Good work, Captain Duck and his girlfriend." I chuckle. "Thanks, Gunnar." Me and Charlie say skating off. The coaches shook hands. Me and Adam come out with the USA flag and we hand it to Charlie. Charlie walked around with it for a while. We all chant and cheer. "Ducks, Ducks, Ducks, Ducks!" We all chant. "C'mon Ducks were going home!" We all got off the ice and quickly got changed so we could go to our dorms and get packed up to go to Minnesota. As me and Charlie got packed we talked so that I could know a bit about Minnesota. We got on a plane and we headed to Minnesota.

Mini Time Skip...

We all went camping for a week. I remember the one experience where we were all sitting around the campfire. Goldberg had set a marshmallow on fire. He yelled for me and Charlie to help. Shortly after we started singing. We were singing 'We are the Champions'. We were so proud that we won the junior goodwill games. Me and Charlie were still dating of course. And Me and my whole family permanently moved to Minnesota. I had the boy of my dreams, a great hockey coach, a great hockey team, friends, and a loving family. Life couldn't be any better.