𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

~Violet's POV~
Charlie walked into the dorm. "Oh hey, Charlie!" I smile. "Vi, I need to tell you something." He says stepping into the dorm and closing the door behind him. "What's up Charlie?" I was nervous at this point. Wondering if I did something wrong. "Vi, I like you. Like a lot. And If you happened to like me back, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He says rubbing the back of his neck looking at me. I couldn't believe it. I just blushed and I could barely speak, "I like you too Charlie. I would love to be your girlfriend." I smile and look down and back up. He just smiled and pulled me by my waist into a hug. I of course hugged back. Here I was, dating Charlie Conway, the boy I had been crushing on since I got here. Again I couldn't believe it. We both told each other goodnight and went to our beds. I started falling asleep when I heard Charlie mumble. "Hey Vi, I can't sleep." I sit up. "Do you need anything? Water? A blanket?" I was really trying to be a good girlfriend. "Could you come cuddle with me, Vi?" I could feel my body getting hot. God he was cute. I just got out of bed and I walked over to Charlie's bed and I layed down next to him. I had my back facing him. I suddenly feel something pull me. Charlie was pulling me by my waist until I got close to him. I could feel my cheeks heating up at the contact. He had his head rested on my shoulder while his arm was around my waist. I could tell he was falling asleep quickly. I fell asleep in his arms.