𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

I walk in and Charlie is on his bed on his phone, he looks up as I walk in. "Hey, my love" He says while smiling at me. I smile at him and I walk over to him and I lay next to him on his bed. "Hey, I just found out Adam is being benched. His wrist is damaged badly." I turn over to where I'm facing Charlie. "Well, I guess we'll have to practice more, huh?" Charlie says with a smile. I smile back and I kiss his forehead. "You always find a way to calm me down." He looks at my lips and then back up to my eyes. "Charlie, you can kiss me. We are dating." He cups my face and pulls me into a kiss. All I could feel was butterflies in my stomach, fireworks in between our lips, and my body heating up. It was my first kiss. I only had one boyfriend before and it lasted a year, but he cheated. I always rejected boys because I knew one day I'd meet someone that I actually fell for, and that I actually liked. And that person was Charlie. He pulled away from the kiss and just looked into my eyes. "I can't believe you're mine, Vi." I blushed really hard. "I can't believe your mine, Captain." I respond while burying my head in his chest. "Can you just cuddle with me every night, Vi?" Charlie asked with the cutest smile. "How could I say no to the smile." I respond getting under the covers. I have my head buried in his chest as I fall asleep. I wake up the next morning and go to practice at noon. Seeing Adam with an arm sling threw me off. But we had to practice. Luis was getting better at stopping but he was still struggling. We practiced in partners, we passed to each other while moving around. I was passing with Charlie. We were using the technique 'soft hands' that coach Bombay had taught us. After practice we got into the locker room and Charlie looked at me and asked "You know how Adam is now benched?" "Yeah Charlie, of course." I respond while putting on my shirt. "What if we invite Russ onto the team?" I look at Charlie. "He could give us an advantage with that Knuckle Puck of his. I'd say we should talk to Coach about it." Charlie nods and drags me over to the place we knew Russ would be. We picked up Russ and made our way to Coach's office.