1. | DeeRa |

Deep and Tara had been married for just a few months. Though they loved each other, they used to fight often. One day they had fought so much that even after Tara apologized to Deep multiple times, he didn't forgive her. She tried ways to convince him but failed to. It had been 2 days since they had fought. Deep had told her to be ready that evening as his friend had invited them to a dinner party in a hotel.

Tara: Deep, I'm sorry. Please stop this drama now.

Deep: Drama? I'm doing a drama?

Tara shut her eyes realizing she angered Deep more now.

Tara: Okay... I did. It was all my fault. I admit it. But why are you not forgiving me?

Deep ignored her and entered the section of the hotel where the party was held.

Ronit: Deep. Tara. Welcome!!

DeeRa smiled. Tara felt Deep's hand slip to her waist. 

Deep: It's a grand party.

Ronit: Yasss!!! For people like you! Enjoy now.

He excused himself while Tara said,

Tara: Ahm... Deep your hand is resting on a beautiful place you know.

Deep: I don't give a damn to it. It's just a SHOW OFF.

He left Tara and sat with few male friends and started laughing and talking with them.

Tara: He left me here and went to talk with those people? I am supposed to be his first priority.

She looked offended and started walking towards Deep when suddenly a man collided with her and purposely spilled his glass of juice on her chest.

Man: Ooh! I am sorry!

Tara looked up at him, ready to scold him but he gave a lusty look to her. She looked at Deep who was looking at the man angrily. She tried to move towards the washroom but the man blocked her way and continued to do so. She didn't realize when Deep came and pulled her away with him.

Deep: Sorry about what happened. Excuse me.

He said to the man and took Tara to the washroom.

Tara: I thought that you would...

Deep: Fight? Sorry, I don't have time to argue with someone just for you.

She made a face and taking a tissue paper, started rubbing her chest.

Deep stood there impatiently for a few minutes and then blurted out,

Deep: Did u wear a bra inside?

Tara: No... I went commando...

Deep: What?!

He looked at her completely shocked though he felt pleased.

Tara: Just...like that.

She looked down at her chest and pulled the dress as it was sticking to her body and she felt uncomfortable about that.

Deep: So you don't have a bra inside your bag either?

Tara: I have, but a small one... I had it in my bag since a long time. So long that it wouldn't fit me anymore...

She realized she spoke too much and started blabbering,

Tara: How would I know that I'd wet myself?

She looked at Deep as she got a double meaning in her head.

Tara: I'll just dry this dress somehow.