5. | DeeRa |

Deep was slightly spoilt as he was the only child of his parents and got everything that he wanted. He was respectful to people but got into ugly fights with those who messed with him. He hung out with people but never dated anyone. 

Tara was a bold girl who didn't get scared easily. She never felt insecure because she believed she was perfect and also not caring what others thought made her more confident. She never liked dating or hanging out with guys.

There was a party held in a club as Tara's best friend Amaya and Deep's best friend Sanjay's marriage had been fixed. Tara looked around as loud music was playing and some people were dancing with their partners while others were talking and drinking. Tara went ahead and recognized few friends of hers. As she was walking, she collided with Deep and his phone fell. He looked a little annoyed but smiled on seeing her.

Tara: Oops, my bad...

She bent down to pick up his phone and she gave it to him with a small smile. As she passed him, her perfume smell reached his nostrils and all of a sudden he got aroused. He looked at her talking with her friends and checked her out. She was wearing a shoulder-less dress which also had a one thigh slit. It was golden in color and her dark red lips did something to him. He gazed at her leg which was enough to make him horny. He was about to take a step forward when his friend came to him.

Sanjay: Bro!! Thank you for helping with this party. I love it!!

Deep: Nah, you're most welcome. By the way I haven't met your future wife. Where's she?

Sanjay looked ahead where Tara was standing.

Sanjay: Oh, there she is.

Deep followed Sanjay's gaze and his stomach churned when he saw Tara. He mistook her to be the bride. Sanjay pulled him towards Tara and her friends. Deep lowered his gaze and looked around, trying to avoid eye contact. All of a sudden, Sanjay hugged some other girl instead of Tara and introduced her as his fiancée.

Sanjay: Amaya, this is Deep and Deep this is Amaya, my fiancée.

Deep looked at Tara who was smiling at Amaya and suddenly he grinned. He greeted Amaya but his eyes rested on Tara. She too, could feel Deep's gaze on her. She knew people always stared at her, for she was very beautiful but Deep's gaze made her a blush a little. For a moment, she wanted to woo him but stopped herself. 

Sanjay: Guys, let's enjoy. Amaya, come with me. 

As everyone went to the dance floor, Deep realized that he and Tara were the only ones who stayed back.

Deep: So...? Tara?

Tara: Uh, yeah... But how'd you know?

Deep: Ah, heard someone saying your name.

He asked politely,

Deep: One dance?

She nodded and took his hand. They talked a little bit about their lifestyle. Deep was mesmerized by Tara every time she spoke.

Tara: I don't really hang out much or trust people easily. I am reserved. Sometimes I have to behave rude to people so that they stay away from me. It's a bad thing to do I guess but I don't really mind.

Deep: Wow. You're unique!

She chuckled and asked,

Tara: I'm surprised you're not as spoilt as how "only child of parents" are.

Deep: Lol. I am spoilt... Not that way. In fact just like you, I'm proud of who and what I am. I don't really give attention to people. It's really difficult for people to win my heart and trust.