23. | ArDeep |

Arohi was a decent girl who belonged to a well cultured family. For the world, she was innocent. But in reality, she was dirty minded who watched and read smut in her free time. She badly wanted to lose her virginity but in the hands of a hot guy.

Deep, who lived next to Arohi's building belonged to a rich family who were blinded by their power that they didn't do anything good. Because of this, he was living alone in an apartment. He was a well educated man but he craved for a woman. He often saw Arohi from his window and had a crush on her. The same was for Arohi.

One night, Arohi saw her parents leave. She smiled as they told her to keep the doors locked and let nobody enter. After they left, she quickly went to the kitchen and took out a cucumber. She bit her lip and smiled as she recalled reading a smut where the girl had used a cucumber to pleasure herself.

Arohi: It's my turn tonight.

She ran up to her room and locked the door. Her bed was located in front of her window. She opened her window and looked at Deep's window, hoping he would watch her. She then went to her bed and quickly removed her clothes. She unhooked her bra and removed her panties. Once she was naked, she rested her head and back on the bed board.

Arohi: Heard your name is Deep. Hope I get to be under you soon.

She sighed as she looked at the window. She spread her legs and looked at the thick cucumber. What if it didn't fit? It was her first time so she was scared. She thought it would hurt too much. She looked at the window again, hoping to see Deep but he was nowhere.

She looked up and nodded at herself. She brought the cucumber to her vaginal lips and started rubbing it onto her skin.

Arohi: Oh...

She moaned, feeling herself craving for penetration. She thought about Deep. She hadn't known him personally but she found him on social media and instantly found herself drooling over him. Few times, she saw him at the window and he smiled at her. A part of her made her feel like he also felt an attraction towards her.

Deep shut down his laptop and got up to go to bed. He made himself a cup of coffee and entered his bedroom. Every night, he peeked out from his window to see Arohi. He knew her name and saw her pictures in social media. He loved her innocent looks so he badly wanted to fuck her.

Arohi imagined Deep's penis when she pushed the cucumber inside her.

Arohi: Oh my god!

She screamed in pain and pleasure as she pushed the cucumber further inside. Tears fell down her eyes as she pulled it out then pushed it back inside. She squeezed her boob with one her other hand and shut her eyes in ecstasy.

Arohi: This feels so good... Oh, Deep...

Deep opened his window the instant he saw her naked. He watched her masturbating. His hand began to shake and he placed his coffee mug down. He couldn't get over Arohi's snaked form. Seeing her using a cucumber to satisfy her sexual hunger made him realize just how horny she was.

He quickly pushed down his night pants and looked at his full blown erection. As much as he wanted to have Arohi under him, he wanted to see how good she was at pleasuring herself.

Deep: You probably are thinking about me. I'm doing the same.

He smiled as he started rubbing his penis back and forth.

Arohi: Ahhh!

Her moans were so loud that Deep could hear them. It was because of their windows being open. Hearing her moans turned him on even more.

Arohi gripped her other boob hard and blinked her eyes, feeling a knot in her stomach. She was close.

When she opened her eyes, she was surprised to see Deep standing by his window half naked. She faintly smiled seeing him masturbating too. She gave him a seductive look and spread her legs even further to give him a better look of her pussy. She removed the cucumber and started pushing her finger inside. The view was so hot that Deep felt himself release his load. He rubbed further, wanting to continue until Arohi stopped.

Arohi moved her fingers fast. So fast, that her juices started coming out in huge quantities. She moaned loudly, wanting to climax hard. She pressed her boobs and stroked her clit to make the process quicker.

Deep watched in anticipation as she finally came with a loud scream. She looked at him and smiled, giving him a sign with her fingers. She wanted him to come and he nodded, quickly wearing his pants again and wearing a long robe for an appropriate look.

***

Deep kissed Arohi hard as they made out on her bed. Their wish of having sex together had finally turned into reality. He kissed her neck while slowly thrusting into her.

Deep: Oh, you feel so good.

Arohi: Mhm...

She moaned as he pressed her breasts with both hands. He moved to her lips again, and rushed his tongue inside her mouth. She battled with his tongue until she got tired. He sucked her tongue while she just laid still, her body moving up and down due to his hard thrusts.

He got up and sat on his knees. He pulled her up with him and she sat on his lap. He pushed himself inside her and she grabbed his shoulders. Her juices dripped on his penis making him change her position. Now her back was facing him and he was fucking her from behind. He kneaded her boobs and pushed himself harder inside her. Her boobs rose up and down vigorously, making him grip them. They turned red and hurt but Arohi enjoyed it. He licked her neck and used one hand to rub her clitoris.

Arohi: Oh, mhmm...

She craned her neck to allow him to kiss her while he finger fucked her. He hit her g spot, making her moan loudly. He pulled out his fingers which were now wet with her liquid. He sucked them clean and got up. They changed positions again and Deep laid on the bed while Arohi sat on his lap. She kissed him, smooching him hard. Her breasts rubbed on his chest, making their nipples turn hard. She pulled his shaft from behind her and then got up.

Arohi: It's a blowjob time.

He watched with dark eyes as she pushed her face between his legs and took his entire length inside her mouth. She gagged when the tip touched her throat but then she adjusted. She rubbed his balls while sucking on his penis. He groaned and held her hair in a fist.

Deep: Yeah baby, just like that.

She licked and sucked for few more minutes. She straightened up and rubbed his shaft quickly. When she saw traces of semen, she licked his tip and put it inside her mouth again. He released his load inside her mouth which dripped down her neck and chest.

Arohi: You taste so sweet.

He smirked and pulled her up. She sat on his mouth this time, holding her bed for support. She squirmed feeling his tongue tickle her pussy. She giggled a little as he sucked on her skin and then licked her clean. At the same time, she climaxed, making all her juices go inside his mouth. He made a seductive voice at the end of his throat. She got up and laid on the bed. He came on top of her and kissed her for few minutes after which he said,

Deep: I'm proud I took away your virginity.

She looked at him in surprise.

Arohi: How did you know I was a virgin?

He touched her nose.

Deep: A naive looking girl like you definitely had to be a virgin.

She smiled.

Deep: But you acted like this was your 100th time.

She laughed and pulled him for a kiss as she said,

Arohi: Fuck me again. Again and again...

He smiled in the kiss.

Deep: Alright, my horny woman.

With that, she spread her legs and he pushed himself inside her. They stayed like that, unmoving, feeling the oneness of each other.

They knew this wasn't their last time. They had a lot more time to spend together in the near future.

How was this smutty chapter? There's another crazy one coming up of DeeRa.

~ Love, Eva