6. | ArDeep |

Deep stirred his eyes open and was shocked to see his hands tied to ropes that were attached to the bed.

Deep: Fucking hell?

He saw himself shirtless. He tugged his hands but the ropes were too tight. His wrists got swollen. He looked around and it was then that he noticed Arohi wasn't there. He called her,

Deep: Arohi? Yeh khol do. Kya mazak hai yeh?

He waited for some seconds but when Arohi didn't appear, he got irritated and pushed the blanket away using his feet.

Deep: Ughhh Arohi!

He had a bad day as his mood wasn't good and due to that he lost an important deal from his hands which added to his rage. He got to bed early and now it was nearly 2 am.

Deep saw a shadow and was surprised to see Arohi appearing in a white silk nightdress and robe. He stared at her in awe as it was a short dress which he had bought for her few months back but she hadn't accepted it due to shyness. Seeing her wearing it now, showing off her body made his insides crave for her. He gulped as she walked forward, with her naked legs, curled hair fallen lazily on her left shoulder, showing Deep's name tatoo on the back of her right shoulder. When she bent down to push his blanket away, her cleavage showed, making Deep flutter his eyes. She had a glass of juice in her hand which she was drinking.

Arohi: How'd you like the surprise?

Deep wasn't able to speak as his eyes were still stuck to her body, admiring her from top to bottom. He badly wanted to touch her but his arms were tied, of course.

Arohi: Actually tum acche mood mein nahi the so I thought ki ek late surprise du tumhe. Accha nahi laga?

He shook his head but then seeing the fake grimace she made, he nodded and said,

Deep: Bohot accha laga. Thank... thank you...

He licked his dry lips as Arohi went closer to him. His face touched her neck while few strands of her hair fell on the side of his face. For a moment, he thought she was going to untie him but she sat back and clapped her hands gently.

Arohi: Was checking ki tight toh hai na?

Deep grimaced and looked at her, showing his yearning desire for her. She did not blush but looked at him seductively. A total different version of Arohi!

Deep: Please kholdo?

She shook her head as she untied the robe she wore over her nightdress. The mini dress underneath became looser and showed her cleavage more. Deep looked away, trying to control himself. She touched his face and moved her soft fingers down on his chest, giving him goosebumps. She smirked slightly as her hand went underneath and touched the bulge on his pants.

Deep: Fuck...

The way she touched him made him go wild. She went closer to him and moved her fingers back to his chest and massaged his shoulders while touching her nose to his cheek. He moved forward to kiss her but she pushed him hard and he shut his eyes due to her sudden move.

She licked the juice from her lips making his lips dry. She asked teasingly, 

Arohi: Kya chahiye zara batana.

She rubbed her index finger on her lips as if applying lip balm. She saw him look at her so she put her finger in front of him. He licked it hungrily and slightly bit it as well. She went closer to him as he savored the taste of her finger. She put her lips near his lips and smooched him. He smooched her back but she soon parted away. She smiled and pretended to keep the glass but purposely dropped some of it on his bare chest.