14. | DeeRa |

Deep and Tara were a couple who were seeking for divorce as they were having marital problems. But they were advised to live together for at least 1 month to try solving their issues. However, they weren't interested to even talk to each other so they lived in the same room but with pillows between them on their bed as their family members were making sure they didn't sleep in different rooms. It was 2 weeks now. They ignored each other and waited for the month to get over so that they could get divorced. 

One day, Deep got ready for bed time but wanted to complete a small office assignment.  He looked around for his phone and then noticed it on the bedside table. Tara was standing there, doing something that he couldn't see. Not that he cared either. He walked towards the table and just then Tara turned. She bumped so hard on him that he fell on the bed with her on top of him. Their lips brushed against eachother.

It was so sudden that Tara's heart started racing while Deep gulped, feeling her lips on his after so long. They could've killed the moment if they wanted to but they didn't. Eyes locked on eachother's, hands on eachother's body, their bottoms touching eachother's and it was enough for their sexual arousal to reach its peak. 

Deep grabbed Tara's hair from back and kissed her softly, tasting the flavor of her lips. The flavor which was his favorite. Tara took a moment to kiss him back. She was slow at first but then her yearning desire for him made her grab his shirt and kiss him with the same intensity. He rolled her over and came on top of her. As he did so, he ran his hand roughly on her skin, touching every inch of her body. His hands stopped on her breast, grabbing it so hard that she moaned in his mouth. She felt her breast swell in his palm but the pain didn't stop her from breaking their kiss. She pulled him closer by his hair. His light stubble scratched her face as he let go of her breast. He rose his body higher and deepened the kiss. Just as they were out of breath, Deep parted away and removed his shirt. Tara reached her hands out to his pants but he pushed them on either of her sides, intertwining his fingers in hers. He rubbed his lower body on hers, touching his groin on hers. She shut her eyes as she felt herself getting wet. She spread her legs for him. Since she wore a night robe, she hadn't worn any leggings except for an underwear. Deep broke the kiss and let go of her hands. He went down and put her legs around his neck. He saw her underwear completely wet so he glanced up to her and she looked away. He gave a small smirk as he knew that she would never stop craving for him even if she hated him.

Hate doesn't always result due to disliking someone. It can also be for people whom you have deep feelings for, for people you can't get out of your mind, for people who are more than perfect, for people you may deeply love. That was the kind of hate these two had for eachother. Just that they didn't want to admit it to eachother nor themselves.

Deep used his teeth to remove Tara's underwear and when it revealed her private area, he pushed his face near and started licking. She uttered a soft sound. At first, he was slow and intense. He brushed his tongue on her clit with few seconds gap between each try. After a moment, he quickened and vigorously licked on her clit, sucking it. Tara moaned non stop, curling her toes around his back. She ran her hand through her hair as she felt herself reach her climax. The more she dripped, the more he licked her clean.

Tara: Deep...

He knew he couldn't hold himself anymore so he unzipped his pants and directly entered her. She screamed out loud. He didn't slow down. But instead, rushed into and out of her. For a while, he grinded into her, making her scream out his name. He noticed she liked it so he continued with his pace. He pushed her robe down only till her shoulder was exposed. He bit her there, sucking the area to soothe it. Then he pushed her hair and placed a love bite on the side of her neck, as well as her collarbone. She moaned out while he adored her face. He recalled those times they used to make love like that. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her. At first, she thought he was just kissing her out of lust but then when she felt his soft kiss, she realized it was out of affection. She took a moment to reciprocate but then she kissed him back with the same intensity, same feelings. Her hands ran behind him to pull him closer. His hands rested on her beautiful face, caressing her cheeks and he urged his tongue inside hers.

Deep rolled down on the bed with a thud while Tara licked her dry lips and exhaled loudly. She was a little embarrassed to even face him but it wasn't the case for Deep, who thought that sometimes you just want someone out of lust and him making love with her was nothing but sexual attraction for just a short time.

Deep: Jo bhi hua... Bhul jao. Ya phir yaad rakhna hai toh yeh zarur yaad rakhna it was just in the heat of the moment. Nothing special.

He got off the bed and went to the shower while she got up, straightening her robe which got creasy and messy because of their sexual act. She gulped and decided to follow what Deep said, It was not special. Just sudden sexual desire. But her inner self was pleased to know that Deep was still so crazy for her. She knew that if he wanted, he could have stopped, but he went on, admiring the deepest parts of her body.

Though Deep told himself not to think much, he actually couldn't stop recalling Tara's reactions to his actions. He could still feel her. He was also pleased that Tara hadn't stopped him in between, knowing she could have. He also realized that she still craved for him. That till date, he's the only guy whom she has never been able to resist. The only one she'd go to bed with.

He rested his hand on the wall while the cold water from the shower fell on his body.

Tara brushed her hair after shower while thinking about their intercourse. She couldn't get it out of her mind and it bothered her. She felt like getting physical with him every time she wanted to. But a part of her reminded her of their past and that they could not be together again, no matter what. Even if they were still sexually attracted to eachother.

She swiped her hair to one side, which was when she realized that there were 2 love bites below one another. She widened her eyes for a moment then touched them lightly. She could visualize Deep biting her skin and that was enough to arouse her. She turned and saw Deep coming out in a towel draped around his lower body. He was busy rubbing his hand on his hair to get rid of the water. He didn't realize how sexy he was looking at the moment. Tara felt herself fall weak on her knees. She saw him like that many times after their marriage but at the moment, she felt intoxicated by his looks. She wanted to grab him and tell him to fuck her but she restrained.

Deep was looking for a robe of his own and that was when his eyes fell on Tara who was thinking something while biting her loweer lip. Seeing her do that, he felt something build up inside him. He shook his head, coaxing himself to look away but her wet hair and perfume that she had, made him stare at her. She caught his gaze but neither of them looked away.

The door was locked so Deep said,

Deep: Fuck it!

He threw his towel away and went to Tara who didn't hesitate to lock her lips with him. The kiss was so hard that Deep pushed Tara on the table and the table jerked, making a loud noise. He made her sit on the table and held his penis which he inserted inside her. They made love again and this time Deep gave her a soft look. 

Deep: I love you. I want to end our problems for once and for all. 

Tara smiled with tears in her eyes. 

Tara: I love you too. 

They hugged and decided to sort things out and get back together. 

The ending was pretty quick and not much satisfying but I was lazy to write more lol. 😭 

~ Love, Eva